Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on April 23, 2013
The case is really cute!! I brought this one for my daughter's 21st birthday!! I know my daughter will love this case, it has bling on it who wouldn't :-)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 12, 2013
I love Hello Kitty and purchased a HK plug that is so cute - and decided to get this cover to match.

I am giving this 3 stars for the following reason. Packaging/Shipping.
My order arrived March 11, which was way before the estimated arrival of March 19 - April 10. That was a surprise as I know shipping from Hong Kong takes at least a month. Was very happy to get my order before expected!

BUT!!! As soon as I got my package, I knew it would be damaged. The seller shipped my cell phone cover in a small manilla envelope, non padded, with no bubble wrap or protection of any kind. The cell phone was in a plastic bag from the manufacturer. Knowing this order was being shipped to the U.S. - the seller should have protected it much better. It is afterall NOT an Otterbox, and it is a very fragile cover. I do not understand how certain sellers would risk a bad reputation with sub par packaging/shipping. My case was broken at a corner, the corner piece broken off, so it won't hold the cell phone.

The case itself is cute. The Hello Kitty is 3D, has lots of crystals. My HK kitty has a black crystaled bow instead of a gold bow with a center black crystal - but that wouldn't have been a deal breaker for me - it is still cute. It is plastic, The inside of the case has a strip of black velvet. The outside has a strip of leather or leather like fabric with the #D Kitty. I haven't had the opportunity to see if my phone would fit due to the corner being broken off but I would hope it would hsve fit properly.

I won't return it for a refund or to have it replaced because number 1 it will cost me more to ship it back to the seller then the $5 I paid for it, and because I don't want to wait 2 or more months to receive another one. It would take a month for them to get this broken one and another month for me to get a replacement.

All in all, my case arrived broken due to poor packaging/shipping by seller. I hope my issue is a one time thing, I just wanted my review to reflect my experience with this seller.
on February 11, 2013
Ordered it on Feb 1,2013 received it Feb 11, 2013. No problem with the wait. Came packaged and secure. Nothing missing fits like a glove! Beautiful case!
on February 19, 2013
i thought this would be heavy but i was surprised when it arrived its very light in weight and not to big
on January 30, 2013
When I ordered this Hello Kitty phone case January 14th my estimated delivery date was February 8-27th!! I immediately contacted the seller to ask if there was anyway I could get it sooner. The seller responded back within 24hrs informing me that the shipment date is given by Amazon and usually it arrives sooner which it did!! Given that this case is coming from out the country I am totally happy with the shipment time. As far as the quality of the phone case I was a little worried that the case might come with some of the rhinestones missing, but no rhinestones were missing from my Hello kitty case which makes me a happy camper! Will the case hold up through normal wear and tear..well that's another review. ; )
on January 13, 2014
It took more than a month wait to receive this cover but it was well worth it. It is so cheap but doesnt look cheap. The Hello Kitty is so cute with lots of bling bling. It was intact and no damage. The only thing the side should have been chrome instead of gold plated but it is still cute. My friend will like this:-)
on April 2, 2013
This case is beyond cute and just as cheap I dropped it once and not only did it break my phone cracked open as well (and it just slipped out my hands).. This case WILL NOT PROTECT YOUR PHONE at all and it does fade after a few days... But it is soooo freaking cute I got so many compliments even when it was all broken up....but I still love it please make it more durable

Definitely not for kids
on November 7, 2013
Its gorqeous, the crystals are very sparkly and the case is made well. I had to pry this case off my phone to change it out. This case gets a lot of attention and is often the topic of conversation. I liked it so much I also bought it in red.
on January 9, 2013
Just would like to say that the case was awesome and beautiful . It was a gift for one of my good friends and she loved it. Only one bad thing to say but it is only a minor detail. There were some rhinestones missing on the case but overall it was great. If the rhinestones weren't missing I would have given a 5🌟
on November 12, 2013
the reason I purchase this was for my daughter because she loves Hello Kitty, when it arrived, the kitty was broken off, i tried to glue it but will not stick, but the case was ok and she is using it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.