Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's New Lycra Jersey V-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

on July 28, 2011
I am 6ft tall and 185 lbs. I liked this shirt because it is made of the same material percentages as my favorite shirts from Express (approx 93% cotton and 8%spandex or lycra).
Anyway I ordered these because I thought they would be similar, and I love buying things through Amazon.
This is the first item I have ever returned.

I bought size large. The shirt was too tight for me, while the sleeves were too loose and a bit longer than I prefer. Also the length of the shirt was too short for my tastes, as I like shirts that easily cover my belt, because I don't like to tuck my shirts in.

Lastly the Vneck just felt too big and wide of a Vee.

Is this a terrible shirt? For me it is. But maybe there is someone out there who would love it. My guess is if you are 5ft 8inches or less with a slender muscular frame and big shoulders and arms, and you don't need extra tuck-in length, and you like shirt that hugs and shows off your muscular physique, then maybe this will work for you.

If you are taller and have more of a swimmers body and normal decent looking arms then you may want to try the black Vneck from Express. It will compliment your body nicely without making it obvious that your six pack is not what it used to be, while your physique still looks pretty good. I don't mean to sound like I'm advertising for them, but I just love their shirts so much! Haven't found anything that fits me so perfectly.

Good luck!
on June 5, 2012
At the same time I also tried a two-pack of the Calvin Klein V-neck stretch cotton shirts. The Klein shirts put these to shame, and cost slightly less than these did on sale.

The Klein shirts are more luxurious and better tailored / styled. The fabric of the Klein shirts are softer, yet thicker. The V-necks of the Majdell shirts plunge, in my opinion, too low. And simply don't look as good overall. The Klein shirts are tailored so that your biceps are accentuated. Whereas, the Majdell sleeves hide part of one's biceps, with the net effect of making them look smaller.

The two-pack Klein shirts at $32 works out to $16 per shirt.

I'm 6'2" with an slim athletic build and six-pack.
on August 1, 2013
I really like this shirt. But the Amazon description says 90%/10%, and I received 95%/5%. The tag says GaryM from garymskinwear. The GaryM photo on their website is exactly the same as the photo on this Amazon page. So perhaps the fabric was changed, but no one updated the description on either Amazon or GaryM.

I normally wear a size Medium for a snug-fit cotton T-shirt. If I want something loose to bum around in, I'd get a size Large T-shirt. Since this shirt has spandex (lycra) in it, I got a size Large and it fits fine. So when you order this shirt you may want to order 1/2 size up also (ordering a 1/2 size up will fit as shown on the model. Ordering true size would probably be skin-fit.

Although the shirt has spandex (lycra) in it, the shirt isn't compression like an UnderArmor shirt. I'm happy with the shirt, and it isn't binding.

As other commenters have mentioned, the sleeves are long-ish. On me, they come down to a tad above my elbow (I'm 5' 10"). But like the model shown, it is easy to push them up to the bicep and have them stay there since the sleeve fabric is quite stretchy. I'm not bothered by the sleeve length and going down to the elbow is more relaxed (and shows off hard-earned biceps). All of the photos show the sleeves scrunched up and that is consistent with my experience.

Likewise, people have mentioned that the shirt is short. For me, it is about the right length (coming down to just below my belt line); but I suspect that the model in the photo is a short stocky guy, so the shirt looks long on him. For someone who is 6' 1", it is probably going to be above the belt line.

Like all V-neck shirts, a guy has to have the pecs and lats to back it up. I have 16 inch arms, and a 44 inch chest, and a Large looks good on me.

I think this is a good shirt. I deducted 1 star just because the description doesn't exactly match the shirt. Also note that the shirt is a little more bright blue than what is shown in the photo (color code: Periwinkle).
on June 10, 2013
I purchased as I liked the way it fit the model across the chest. I'm small framed but have a have pretty fit upper body and like to wear athletic fit t-shirts. The sleeve length concerned me but I think the sleeves gives it a bit of a dresser look but if you have any biceps/triceps at all, the sleeves ride up and compliments your arms nicely. I have a very v-tapered back and 31" waist and it shows it off well. Love the shirt and wish it came in more colors. I'm 5' 9" and right around 150/160 lbs and I ordered the small -- it is tight but I wanted it the way. I may could have done the medium and it would have been more appropriate.
on January 9, 2015
I use it as an undershirt for use under my white dress shirts. I don't like white T-Shirts because they show though. This s*** is slightly darker than my skin color, but close enough. I also like V-Neck because I can loosen my tie and unbutton the top shirt button without my T-Shirt collar showing.
on April 30, 2014
I really am going to stop buying shirts online. YOu can't judge what's a large and what isn't. I buy large ALL the time.. but lycra? skin tight. I actually forgot about it and ordered another x-large just to see the difference. I probably won't wear that one either. Lycra is great for undershirts (and i have a good build).. but its going to be either skin tight (which makes you look like a "guido" or too big which looks loose and unfitted (its lycra). If you want a V neck, buy cotton or something other than lycra - unless you are modeling men's clothes.
on August 6, 2012
Hubby is an undershirt-wearing guy. These shirts are a great color, have just enough stretch to fit nicely under other shirts so that they don't bunch, and are sexy looking on their own. He loves them too!
on May 14, 2014
this product, was made in a good combination of cotton and likra, that gives you a kind of confort, usually I use Medium, but in this ocassion a order a Large size, was the perfect decistion beacause I dislike to tight. Thanyou.
on July 8, 2015
Somewhat short lengthwise but the worst thing is that the seams at the top of the shoulders came apart in 4 places the second time I wore it so I had to get out the needle and thread. Hopefully the rest will hold up better.
on March 28, 2010
i have a gym type body and this shirt just show it all off, i got a lot of compliments thanks to you