- File Size: 2881 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: K. Larsen (July 1, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 1, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B010T8RZ28
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #50,818 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Lying in Wait: A Companion Novella to Jezebel Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Journey of Celeste's survival and her transfusion to Jezebel. Mateo has been a perfect man. No faults, only unconditional, supportive love. I feel she was saved becuse her soul-Teo was alive. You can't die , leaving your soul behind!
I just wish katie had dwelled on Celeste's mindset, moments before and after Brant's murder. That would've taken it to a whole another level. But this story was more about how Teo saved his Cece, in every posible way a person can be saved
" Their love was unlike others. It got them through the good and the bad, and it never faltered. When the world turned cold, hope, morals, kindness, and goodwill gone, they lifted each other up."
" Loyalty, devotion, and a true pillar in each other’s worlds."
Beautiful lines !!
Even though it didn't hook me as much as Jezebel did since it was only a novella, I would definitely suggest anyone who has read Jezebel to read this follow up. I also want to beg K. Larson to write an epilogue for Gabriel. I so need and want to know what his thoughts were at the end of each book.
"Love is powerful. It can heal, it can lift - it can also drag you down into the depths of hell and burn you until you're no longer recognizable."
The alternating POV is something I love and Katie wrote this in a very unique way...the main character in Lying in Wait is reading a journal as he is sits...waiting for the love of his life. That's all I can divulge! #keepthesecrets
I LOVED that it was Matteo's POV which I wasn't expecting. But wow, what an incredible story!
K Larsen, you totally rocked it with Jezebel and this novella!!!! I am recommending these to all my friends!!!! READ THEM!!!! You don't know what you're missing!!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Psychological Thrillers
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Psychological