Lyles Golden Syrup - Original 325ml
- All natural syrup for baking and cooking
- Well known and used by famous pastry chefs worldwide like rose levy Birnbaum, celebrated author of the cake bible and the pie and pastry bible
- From pure cane syrup; no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Product of great Britain
- Packaging May Vary
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- All-natural, uniquely versatile and delicious cane sugar syrup
- Distinctive taste and superior quality
- Free from artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Excellent for baking and cooking, on pancakes or waffles and as a spread or glaze
Lyle's Golden Syrup
A kitchen staple since 1883, both amateur and master chefs trust Lyle’s Golden Syrup to enhance their baking and cooking. With a sweet and rich caramelized flavor, Lyle’s Golden Syrup is a versatile can sugar syrup that will add depth to your savory dishes and a British bake-off authenticity to your desserts.
- Authentic and unmistakable taste
- Trusted by chefs, loved by foodies
- Adds a golden hue and sweetness to your favorite dishes
Lyle's Golden Syrup: All-natural syrup for baking and cooking
Lyle's Golden Syrup Recipe Ideas
Lyle's Steamed Syrup Sponge Pudding
Lyle's Swish Swiss Roll
Lyle's Patriotic Cake
Lyle's Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Cupcakes
Lyle's Golden Syrup is a thick, amber-colored form of inverted sugar syrup, made in the process of refining sugar cane juice into sugar, or by treatment of a sugar solution with acid. It is used in a variety of baking recipes and desserts. It has an appearance similar to honey, and is often used as a substitute for people who do not eat honey. It can also be used as a substitute for corn syrup.
Product detailsSize:11 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) | Style:Golden
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 11.22 Ounces
- Item model number : 87005
- UPC : 734492870055
- Manufacturer : Source Atlantique, Inc
- ASIN : B0000EYP2U
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,347 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #6 in Simple Syrups
- Customer Reviews:
The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Cane Sugar Syrup.
Do not refrigerate.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.