- Series: Cold Spring Harbor Monograph (Book 6)
- Paperback: 329 pages
- Publisher: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press (November 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0879693770
- ISBN-13: 978-0879693770
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,669,237 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lyme Disease: Molecular and Immunologic Approaches (Current Communications 6: In Cell and Molecular Biology) (Cold Spring Harbor Monograph)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?