- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0000AVYZE
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #219,101 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Lynch World Champion Turkey Box Call
|Price:||$39.37 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.32 (6%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique 2-sided construction lets you create hen sounds on 1 side and gobbler calls on the other
- Straight-grain mahogany wood reproduces realistic calls you won’t get from plastic
- Great for both beginners and experienced hunters, and a favorite for more than 75 years
- Designed for turkey hunters by turkey hunters
- Hand made in USA and hand tuned to perfection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make turkeys come running with the Lynch World Champion 102F turkey call. This mahogany wood box call has a center pivot lid that allows you to produce hen calls on one side and gobbler calls on the other. This call has been a favorite for more than 75 years and is great for beginners as well as seasoned veterans.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I don't see the need for the rubber bands and the hardware used to hold them. I have removed all those pieces, but I look forward to using this call for years to come.