Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Lynn Hunsaker
Lynn Hunsaker has led cross-organizational employee engagement in customer experience excellence as an executive in Fortune 250 companies. She co-founded ClearAction Value Exchange as a game-changer for customer-management roles. http://linkedin.com/in/lynnhunsaker https://clearaction.com/value-exchange
Lynn has traveled to 30 countries and lived in 11 U.S. states, and Belgium and The Netherlands. Her favorite fiction authors include Agatha Christie, Joseph Finder and Eric van Lustbader. She has volunteered in the community since she was 11, and enjoys zip-lining, kickboxing, scuba diving, cycling and hiking.
Titles By Lynn Hunsaker
* More than 30 tools and techniques
* Step-by-step guidelines
* 72 succinct pages for rapid knowledge boost
A straightforward guide to innovating any aspect of customer experience. Practical worksheets and guidelines are the focus of this handbook. Discover how to:
* Explore customers' circumstance-based desired outcomes.
* Use customers' built-in value judgments as your metrics.
* Prioritize customer persona segments for innovation opportunities.
* Foster a customer-centric and innovation-friendly culture.
* Use creativity tools for customer-focused innovations.
* Involve functions company-wide in innovating processes, policies and intangibles.
In addition to 3-year trends, the 2012 study includes numerous success stories about managing business-to-business customer experience. It is hoped that more business books and articles will balance their discussion of B2C and B2B CEM. Managing B2B customer experience can be much more challenging, with high involvement of numerous influencers of the purchase decision, high stakes purchases with lengthy sales cycles, reciprocal buyer/supplier relationships, and complex touch-points across functional areas, managerial levels, and products, among other factors unique to B2B environments.