Lynn Raye Harris is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A former finalist for the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Award and the National Readers Choice Award, Lynn lives in Alabama with her handsome former military husband, two crazy cats, and one spoiled American Saddlebred horse. Lynn's books have been called "exceptional and emotional," "intense," and "sizzling." Lynn's books have sold over 3 million copies worldwide.
You can learn more at her website, www.LynnRayeHarris.com, or come and visit her at her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AuthorLynnRayeHarris. Lynn loves hearing from her readers! To sign up for Lynn's newsletter--where you'll be kept up to date about all of Lynn's books--text the word HOTTIES to 66866 or go to http://lynnrayeharris.com/newsletter.
Books by Lynn:
THE HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES
Hot & Bothered
Hot Valor ~ Coming Soon
**Hot SEAL Team**
Hot SEAL Lover
Hot SEAL Rescue
**MacKenzie Family Collection**
Hot Witness (featuring Jake "Harley" Ryan from Echo Squad)
**7 Brides for 7 Brothers**
**7 Brides for 7 Soldiers**
Wyatt ~ Coming Nov 14, 2017
**Game For Love Kindle World**
Out of Bounds
Ten Random Things About Lynn You Might Find Cool:
1. I'm a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution. This makes my husband a HODAR (Husband of DAR), which I find hilarious.
2. I used to ride show jumpers when I was a teenager. Other teens were going out with their friends while I was riding horses every evening after school.
3. I'll try any kind of food once, unless it's really weird (like scorpion-on-a-stick). I have eclectic tastes and I believe life is an adventure! Why not try the food, right?
4. I got married in Germany and I have two anniversaries. The first is the civil ceremony, performed by the Burger Meister, and the second is the church wedding, which was the next day.
5. I used to live in Hawaii. This was every bit as cool as it sounds.
6. Though I lived in Hawaii, I am not a water sport kind of person. I do not surf. I do not snorkel. I do not like sticking my toes in an ocean in which sharks also swim. I did it on occasion, but it's not my favorite thing to do. I'd rather look at the water from the beach.
7. Flying used to terrify me, and now I like it. Except for the long lines and security and all that stuff, of course.
8. I'm an introvert, which is pretty typical for a writer. I love going to events and meeting readers, but I'm kinda scared too. What if you don't like me?
9. I don't eat dessert very often. I'm just not a sweets kind of person. I'd rather have the savory than the sweet. Chocolate is good, and I like it, but I don't have to have it.
10. I will read just about everything. Except horror. It scares me.