Lynwood Gold Forsythia (1-2 feet tall in gallon containers) Fast growing with yellow blooms in the spring
|Price:||$23.95 + $7.95 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast growing plant with vibrant yellow color in the spring!
- ** NO SHIPPMENTS TO CA,OR,WA, or AZ DUE TO STATE REGULATIONS **
- Zone: 4-9 / Mature Height: 8-10ft / Width: 8-10ft / Growth Rate: fast / Full Sun - Part Sun / Bloom: Spring / Soil: well drained, adaptable
- Size Shipped: 1-2 feet limbs, branched in full gallon containers with soil-less media & 9 month slow release fertilizer.
- Now is the time to transplant! Cooler temperatures and more rainfall provide a smooth transition for the plants. As long as your soil is not frozen solid 2 inches below ground level, the roots will still take perfectly and continue to grow throughout the winter. This gives you a head start on a spring and summer of production.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Green, Yellow, Orange|
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
|USDA Hardiness Zone|
This variety is a rather tall growing deciduous forsythia bush that grows stiffly upright. It can grow up to 10 feet tall and wide. Lynwood Golds make excellent border shrubs planted 3-5ft apart, growing into a dense natural hedge. Forsythia tend to grow very fast and prefer full sun. The flowers are rather big and have a bright, shiny, yellow, color and bloom from March to April all along the stems before the foliage starts growing. The foliage has a nice mid-green to dark-green color and turns to a lovely yellow to orange, red, violet in autumn!