|Item Weight||1.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 7 x 7.13 inches|
|Item model number||RCH9310WF5003/W|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat - Second Generation (RCH9310WF)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Perfect for the future home - Works with Apple HomeKit(TM), Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings and IFTTT
- Control your Smart Home with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) and Apple HomeKit with voice control using Siri, the Apple voice assistant
- “Feels Like" temperature function considers both humidity and temperature to maintain your comfort
- Adaptive recovery learns how long it takes to achieve the right temperature at the right time, with auto change from heat to cool
- Smart Alerts – push notifications for filter changes and extreme temperatures
- Minimum requirements: You’ll need an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router and a smartphone or tablet with Android 4.2 and above or iOS 8.4 and above.
- Energy Star Certified
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Ecosystem and API Integrations
Your home is your own – and your Honeywell connected home is designed to adapt and grow with you, day to day and year to year.
- Apple HomeKit.
- Samsung Smart Things.
- Weatherbug Home.
- Amazon Echo.
- And more.
Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat - Second Generation
Comfort. Savings. Life. Perfectly in tune.
Lyric was designed for crazy schedules and spur-of-the-moment activities. You can control Lyric from anywhere on your smartphone, or let it automatically adapt to your life as you go.
Lyric can save energy when you’re away, and get the house warm when you’re heading home. No more wasted energy when you’re out for the night, and no more getting in from work to a cold house. It’ll even let you know when the filter needs changing.
Location Based Temperature Control
Uses your smartphone's location to know when you're away, and saves energy. Through geofence technology, it senses your return and helps make you comfortable upon arrival.
Push notifications remind you of filter changes and warn of extreme indoor temperatures.
Intelligent Comfort Control
Just like a weather report, 'feels like' temperature, Lyric Round considers both humidity and temperature to maintain your comfort, so 72° always feels like 72°. View and adjust the humidity levels in your home.
More Reasons to Choose:
- Custom Shortcuts - Create custom shortcuts for recurring events. Change settings with one touch.
- Save Energy - Find out how quickly Lyric could pay for itself. Type in your location at yourhome.honeywell.com/savings.
- Auto Changeover - Allows the thermostat to automatically select heating or cooling depending on the indoor temperature.
- Indoor Air Quality - Lyric can control an indoor air quality accessory, such as a whole-home humidifier, dehumidifier or ventilators.
- Humidity Readout - View and adjust humidity levels in your home.
- On-thermostat weather.
- Wakes up when you approach.
- Halo that indicates heating-cooling-or eco mode.
- Lyric Wi-Fi Thermostat.
- Battery, backplate and mounting hardware.
- Lyric App for Android (4.3+) or IOS (8.2+).
- Compatible with most other heating, cooling and heat pump systems.
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V).
- Optional 24 VAC power ("C" wire).
- Lyric's implementation of Apple HomeKit requires 24 VAC Power ('C') wire.
- 802.11 b/g/n home wireless router, 2.4 GHZ Android or IOS Smartphone or tablet.
With HomeKit technology, you don't have to buy everything at once. Because HomeKit is a common language used by many smart devices, from heating, to lights to sensors and more, you can take it step-by-step adding to your personal system over time.
If you add new HomeKit-enabled devices in the future, it’s designed to work with the HomeKit-enabled devices you already own. That means you can easily add more smart devices to expand your possibilities further as your needs or your situation changes. It adapts to you, rather than you to it.
Compare with similar items
Honeywell RCHT8610WF2006 Lyric T5 Wi-Fi Smart 7 Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat with Geofencing, Requires C Wire, Works with Alexa
Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY, Works With Alexa, Energy Star Certified, ST55
Google E Nest Automated Climate Thermostat, white (T4000ES), 1
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||4.00 x 7.00 x 7.13 inches||4.00 x 4.00 x 1.25 inches||3.75 x 5.88 x 1.00 inches||6.46 x 4.88 x 2.32 inches|
A thermostat that adapts to your life. You can control the Lyric Round Thermostat from anywhere, or let it manage your comfort and savings automatically, so there's no learning curve, no rigid scheduling - just comfort when you're home, and energy savings when you're away.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Lyric app is much improved over the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app (which seems like it's on the way out, judging by the old-school graphics). The Lyric also has Apple HomeKit integration, which is going to be gaining more traction, especially when iOS 10 is released in the fall.
The Lyric is dead-simple to install, with clear step-by-step instructions from the app. Even connecting to my home's wifi was painless. The Lyric looks great, too and feels very well made. I like that the display automatically wakes up and brightens when you walk up to it...a nice touch.
IMHO, four simple tweaks would make the Lyric just about perfect and a 5 star product:
1) The display on the Lyric should show the relative humidity below the indoor temp.
2) There should be a way of turning the fan on/off from the thermostat (right now, the only way to turn the fan on/off is through the Lyric app).
3) The app should show, in addition to the current indoor temp and temp set point, much more information and it should be user selectable. Info that I'd appreciate having: Whether or not the system is actually running; How long the system has been running in the past hour/12 hours/24 hours, etc
4) The filter change reminder should be based on actual running time and not just "30/60/90" calendar days. During spring and fall, our system rarely runs, so there's no need to change the filter in 30 days if the system has only run for a few hours that month.
Bottom line: The Lyric is a solid smart thermostat and with just a few firmware/software tweaks, will be great.
If you have a c wire get it. But beware they have horrible customer service and will do anything to keep pushing you off so they don’t need to rma a unit.
Very disappointed. Looks great, but their software sucks. Can't use all features of your furnace without app and it sucks! The features don't work because you get logged out of app constantly. No reporting or any kind of history either. Like they made it look pretty and then forgot it needs to function...
i would not get this thermostat if i were you!