Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
on December 2, 2014
I ran out 3 months ago after using the remaining 2 bottles to clean all 700 square feet (NYC </3) of my apartment from top to bottom on move out day. Wood floors? Lysoled. Tile floor? Lysoled. Marble bathroom? Lysoled. Fridge? Microwave? Walls? Windows? Door handles? Creepy under-the-stairs storage space with linoleum tile? Lysoled.

Worked great, everything smelled like lemonlime trees blossoming in the late-summer heat. Helped clean up the bathtub grime, the weird sauces stuck to the stove, and some smudges from furniture on the wood floor.

Really need to buy some more because I haven't cleaned my new apartment once (don't worry, my roommates have O: ). These make cleaning so fun and easy, I almost WANT to clean after writing this.
on March 22, 2014
I've been purchasing these wipes for a while now, and generally think they are great. Unfortunately, in my last order one of the bottles was empty-- no wipes!! The other two in the package were fine-- but the third had liquid in it-- no wipes!! I felt really ripped off! I'm sure it was a defect that happened in the manufacturing process because it was all shrink wrapped still. The others I ordered were fine. I wish there was a way to contact the seller... I wasn't going to go through the trouble of sending it back.. Just too much work!! I'd love it if they would send me another one-- I go through them so quickly-- and let's face it-- they're not cheap!!!
on August 26, 2014
These wipes come in a very large package so they are hard to keep moist throughout the duration of use. They disinfect very well and are great for both the kitchen and bathroom.

The lemon is very light and very refreshing when used. It doesn't smell too strong rather perfectly light and okay to handle. For someone who is allergic to so many disinfectants this product is amazing.

I would recommend using the little bleach because each is not strong enough to really get out The really tough bacteria.

All in all it is the best disinfectant cleaner I have used to date.
on December 15, 2013
I have bought these many times . They are great to clean doorknobs , light switches , counters , Keep the bathroom clean everyday & when someone has the flu . Kid's touch everything & when they have the flu these wipe reach all the spots easy+ they are good all year round ! I use them for cleaning my Son's basketball & Football that all his friends use as well .

5* because of everything I just wrote and the lemon smell I love it ! Makes everything smell so clean ... Must have for my house hold ! The price is great as well ...
on April 5, 2017
I love these! Great for quick clean up or just regular cleaning. I like to use them daily, it's a great way to keep your house clean so you don't end up spending your entire weekend scrubbing.
on November 3, 2013
the price is good and the packaging was ok. the product works great like a disinfecting wipe should. the reason for 4 stars is the dispenser. the dispenser works better than the other brand of disinfecting wipes however, it still could be better. you'll still have sometimes when getting one wipe out of the dispenser is not as easy as it should be. i wish they would come out with a brand that works and has an excellent dispenser. anyway, this is the best i've found.
on June 7, 2016
I keep these everywhere - kitchen, living room, bath and bedroom. They come in very handy for small jobs, where extra protection might be needed. I personally love Lysol products for disinfecting and enjoy having these close at hand.
on August 17, 2017
I have these in my bathrooms and kitchen. I wipe everything with my wipes. Smells great!
on November 2, 2013
Got these ((instead of the Clorox brand)) for the price...I am pleased.
Equally as tough and cleans as effectively as competitors.
I prefer the smell of the Clorox lemon to these because they tend to smell a bit "fresher"
If the pricing stays affordable (which for something disposable like this matters more) I will continue purchasing these.
on February 16, 2014
I purchased Lysol wipes because of the quality I have previously received by buying their wipes. THese wipes that I received did not have the scrub ability that I expected. Each container was smaller than what I would have purchased. But for the over all price I was not displeased, just expected higher grade product from Lysol.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.