- File Size: 1884 KB
- Print Length: 117 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 8, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H9JSP8O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #383,868 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Ménage à Troys (Den of Sin Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Brent and Eve marry because of a clause in her parents will; if she doesn't marry by the time she turns 30 she loses the home she grew up in which was in her family for many generations. We are given minimal information about how she met Brent and what led her to ask him to marry her.
Brent and Remy knew each other in college, although the extent of their previous relationship is not well developed.
The three meet at a hotel that caters to couples fantasies. Brent and Eve initially go there to finally consummate their three month marriage. Apparently they felt a third person was the only way they could learn how to connect with each other.
I think this story could have been so much better if the author took the time to write about the three characters prior to the hotel. Also, the epilogue fell extremely shortly. The book finishes at about 90% of the way through; the remaining 10% is a sneak peak at another book.
I really liked Eve, Brent and Remy and loved that the author allowed us to hear from each of them. For a short story, it felt pretty complete - although I hated for it to end (a sure sign that I liked it!). If you're on the fence about this one, go ahead and give it a shot. You might like it!
Most recent customer reviews
Twists and turns throughout this book that will keep you Holt and bothered.
MFM romance with some super HOT scenes.