Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on December 15, 2012
Works flawlessly with FL Studio and Acid Pro.

Controls map well in FL Studio (make sure to make them persistent, not per project).

It's a joy to use and play with, the build quality is excellent, and it is the perfect size: not too huge to fit on my desk, not too small to be useful and have my fat fingers tripping over keys. This was an essential purchase for me as a producer. It is a fantastic value for the money!
on October 26, 2010
I am a audio production major, and on my first day at the art institute of California, they had the oxygen8's in class and I in was in love. The oxygen8 never gives me any issues with pro tools or logic, and for that matter max MSP. The oxygen49 worked flawlessly with the driver (from the disk)
In reason 4. I love the feeling of this keyboard, the knobs and faders are nicely weighted, the only negeitive I have to say is the keys arent fully weighted, but for this price, I won't complain:) and in all honesty semi weight is better then nothing. This keyboard is everything you see in the picture.
44 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2014
I Purchased M-Audio Oxygen Midi 49-Keyboard Controller. I am new to this area midi-keyboard controllers but did some research and so far this one has worked very nice for me. I like the look of keyboard and feel of keys..does has some resistance them. It was easy to hook up to my Sequencer DAW Pro Tools Express. The manual that came with keyboard is a little hard to understand but will dig deeper into advanced features and how to program. I like the Direct Link feature so nice to control transport tools and parameters of knobs & sliders in Pro Tools Express which came with my audio interface M-Audio Quad. I have done some tracking so far so good! Overall excellent keyboard and would recommend to those looking for a good starting point with midi-keyboards!!
on March 3, 2014
I purchased this controller to use alongside Studio One Producer. M-Audio does not have a driver for windows 8 64bit. I contacted M-Audio Directly and their customer service was horrible. They didn't seem to care whether I was a customer or not. I asked the C.S. Rep if they knew of any plans for a driver update or if there was an older driver that would work? They told me to check back in 2-3 months. I also asked if there was another model that would work with my set up. The rep told me there probably was something out there just to get online and look at specs. I sent the unit back and received a refund. I then purchased an Arturia Key Lab and I could not be happier with it. Everything linked up seamlessly and the build quality of the keyboard is much better than the M-Audio. I would recommend that the KeyLab series to anyone on a budget.
on February 9, 2011
There are a number of features I looked at when purchasing my first midi controller. Price,proformance,quality,Ease of use,and portability were among my top concerns. Every product in the 150-ish range was throughly reviewed by user feedbacks, you videos and even in some cases going to my local music store. (for some models) Possibly the best thing about this is the DAW (Digital audio workstation) direct link interfaces. This saves alot of time and movement. I run windows 7 64bit, I installed the drivers from the M-Audio website first then plugged it in after a restart. It has worked well.

EDIT: I originally gave this a 4 star. I have been using it for about 6 months and can easily say it deserves 5. This board has been fantastic to me and is one of my favorite instruments in my arsenal now. The keys still feeel nice, they don't: spring back, or very slowly come up. It's perfect and has proven to blow the other brands in it's price range away. Buy with confidence in the product.
on April 6, 2017
Great Midi Controller!

I've had this same model for years and it has been holding up.

Faders and nobs are easy to assign.

Plug and play makes this a breeze to setup!

If I ever needed another one, I would not hesitate to purchase the MK III again.
on October 24, 2013
I love my keyboard. And because im a producer (IG: @3asyfinance Tweet: @FinanceDaRula) and digital musician. I consider it perfect. Not only does it go hand and hand with fl studio, its comfortable and petty simple to manipulate. Its a little more than what i expected in features. So many that i havn't quite accessed them all. Since i prefer to play most instruments in keyboard form. I just can find anything that would better besides even more keys. I definately dont need them though. And the price. Immaculate.
on March 4, 2014
wish that it had a preset to use with reason, other than that it's responsive has tons on buttons knobs and sliders that can be assigned to any parameter you want. I would give a better rating if there were some open source software format to program the buttons as opposed to the current setup
on December 18, 2011
If you're looking for a good midi-keyboard/controller (knobs, sliders) and need a few more keys to hammer out those scales, but don't care about the quality of the keys then get this. Personally I would pay extra for better quality keys as even my yamaha midi has better responsiveness however, I use this everyday and never get tired of it. I hardly ever use the controller aspect to this since everything can just be easily automated with a mouse, but it's always nice to know I can if I ever need to. Overall its not bad, just not Great.
on August 23, 2014
There is no gimmick in this controller. It's got a little bit of everything without over doing it. The size is a perfect desk width. I played plenty of keys at my local shop but this guy feels the best and has done its job. At this price, you can't really raise your expectations much higher.