- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1467940429
- ISBN-13: 978-1467940429
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,005,252 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
M.D. Or N.D.: What Should I Be?
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
About the Author
After a decade in practice, Dr. Christopher Maloney, N.D., has a clear insight into the pitfalls of his profession. He is also blessed with conventional medical in-laws at the top of their professions. So he has seen the blunt truth of both careers.