M-Edge e-Luminator Kindle Booklight, Graphite (Compatible Only with 2nd and Kindle Keyboard M-Edge Kindle Covers)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.56. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This slim and lightweight booklight works universally with all M-Edge jackets. Fully adjustable flexible steel neck allows for fine tuning light position.
- Operated by a touch activated power setting with low, medium, and high light intensities for tailored screen illumination. Includes sleep timer, which will turn light off after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- Optical lens spreads light evenly over device screen; super bright LED light bulb never needs replacing.
- Battery can provide more than 20 hours of lighted reading at medium intensity. Requires 1 AAA battery (not included), with easy access battery chamber.
- Support arm allows for easy storage in sewn-in jacket pocket. Support arm also functions as a paper clip attachment, which allows light to easily attach to magazines or books.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
As mentioned by others, this eats batteries very quickly. The on/off touch pad is annoyingly difficult with its low-medium-bright-off options. The touch pad (located behind the bulb) is finicky at best, sometimes reacting to a light touch other times no response to my pinching.
Save your money. This is a distraction from good book reading you don't need!
For me, the previous model never stayed in place and after just a week of use was forever shorting out making me spend up to 30 minutes to get adjusted to a position where it was usable w/out shorting out & leaving me w/out light.
Many like to say that not being backlit is the Kindle's major downfall. Those are people who don't spend a majority of their time reading during the day. For those of us who need a light for 20-30 minutes while we read ourselves sleepy at night, find that an additional light is all we need. And this one is absolutely perfect.
Most recent customer reviews
It goes through batteries like a rat goes through a bag of cheese puffs!!!