Consider these available items
A.M. Leonard Classic Full Strap Spade
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Steel-straps increase handle strength and support the shock absorbing hardwood ash core
- Blade is 13 inches long, and the handle is 26.5 inches long
- Blade width is 7.5 inches, and tapers to cutting edge width of approx. 6 inches
- Fully riveted wood cob grip on the D-grip handle
- Blade lift is 2 inches for digging straight down, and turned step can accommodate a foot pad
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Blade length 13 inches. Blade tapers 7.25 inches to approx. 6 inches. Full Strap design. Handle length 27 inches. Blade lift is 2 inches. Weighs 7lbs. Single directional rivet holds top strap and metal D-grip, eliminating a side D-grip rivet from the previous model. Less holes/rivets at this connection improve overall strength. Turned step: Not too large to interfere with the job, but can alleviate foot strain and accommodate a footpad if desired (product #AMFP). Includes: strong one-piece welded metal D-grip with full-through rivet at grip, single directional rivet holds straps and D-grip, shock-absorbing American Ash handle core, beveled blade for optimum angle to offer sharpness and durability.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, super fast shipping from Amazon.