Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on January 22, 2014
Pharrell from the Neptunes produced a lot of the tracks. And they all sucked. This CD was sad to listen to. Damn it, Nelly. What happened? And that auto tune? lol Stop. I like Nelly. He is far from my favorite but he is pretty decent. In this album, he failed to impress me. Seemed like he tried to make every single a club/radio/girl friendly hit. And failed. Not his fault. Pharrell went solo from his Neptune partner Chad Hugo and made several HORRIBLE tracks. This is one of the worst albums I ever purchased. Stay away. If you are brave enough to buy this, try to see which is more horrible: the lyrics and auto tune or the production.
on September 12, 2017
Not much of a fan.
on November 5, 2013
Any music this artist put out, I will buy it people expect. For a singer to sound the way they did, when they first came out. And it's not gonna happen people, thing change just like music. And I gave it 4 stars because, I like this cd.
on October 3, 2013
Amazing album, Nelly has did it again! My favs are IDGAF, Rick James, Walk Away, Headphones, 100K, Heaven. Definitely worth getting the Deluxe Edition for Hey Porsche and Mos Focused. That's my jam!
on November 7, 2013
another great album released from Nelly! It definately contains a lot of adult language, but im an adult so it doesnt matter. I love the fact that Nelly has always stayed away from the " thug rap". It always about relationships, parties, & good times. His music is fun.
on May 15, 2016
All these songs are pretty good. Get Like Me is one of the best!
on September 10, 2014
not one of his bests but There are a couple good songs on it. I think it would be more cost effective to just purchase the individual songs.
on November 3, 2013
I love Nelly's music he is a wonderful performer. His music is always great to listen to. I enjoyed this cd a lot.
on October 10, 2013
I have been a ride or die fan of Nelly since Country Grammar. I love this album and I am ready for one again next year.
on December 5, 2013
Nelly is from St Louis as I am. He does so much good here and I am exposed to his music a lot. I really like it. I thought
this album was good. Give it a listen.