M-Wave Universal Hub Mount Bicycle Stand, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Space saving option great for garages and retail stores alike
- Rubber coated prongs for scratch protection
- Works with 12-29 inch bicycles
- Can be used on the front or rear axles
- Will also work with bikes with disc brakes
Compare with other storage racks
This ItemM-Wave Universal Hub Mount Bicycle Stand, Black
|brand||M-Wave||AthenaShoppe||Auwey||BIKE HAND||BIKE HAND||BIKE HAND|
|color||Black||-||-||1 Bike Rack||2 Bike Stands||1 Bike Rack|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Ventura Universal Hub Bicycle stand is a space saving solution for the home, shop or retail outlet. Hub mount is unobtrusive yet keeps the bike in place.
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 5 x 16 inches; 3.4 Pounds
- Item model number : 430252
- Date First Available : June 26, 2014
- Manufacturer : Cycle Force Group
- ASIN : B00L8M0LEO
Best Sellers Rank:
#536,408 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #632 in Indoor Bike Storage
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It does not have any padding in the bottom so it’s fine for garage floors but I wouldn’t use in nice flooring indoors
It stands my bike up on the front wheel but due to the steering head being up from the bike has little stability if it’s nudged.
It’s just “okay” but not a great buy.
Very very sturdy.
The other ones I found in this style were all at least $10 more.
One complaint is that the welds on the bottom aren't that tidy, so it would potentially scratch a softer floor material. I simply put on some sticky backed felt furniture padding on the bottom and it is safe for my hardwood floor. Even with the pads it is still super sturdy.
So, be warned, this stand may not work well on the rear wheel if you have disc brakes.