Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
M-jump 3 PCS 4-1/2" x 7/8" Black/Blue/Purple Stripping Wheel Strip Discs for Angle Grinders Clean & Remove Paint, Coating, Rust and Oxidation for Wood Metal Fiberglass Work
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 PCS Black .1 PCS Blue. 1 PCS Purple Strip Disc Wheel .4.5" x 7/8" Arbor Clean & Strip Discs
- Remove Rust, Paint, Scaling and Oxidation Effortlessly
- Excellent for removing paint,varnish,welding point,rust,sealant and other surface contaminants.
- Durable Rust Stripping Disc Features: The grinder strip disc is used to remove the paint or rust without damaging the original surface. Uniform grinding effect, less dust.
- Made for 4.5" Angle Grinder
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
This product uses a fiber mesh as a carrier and uses a resin
elastomer to firmly adhere the sharp abrasive to the fiber
web. When the product is polished at high speed, the
abrasive sand does not fall off and has a long service life. It
can be used to polish steel, plastic, fiber new products,
stone, concrete and other surfaces.
- Package Dimensions : 4.6 x 4.6 x 2.5 inches; 9.28 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 13, 2019
- Manufacturer : M-jump
- ASIN : B07V5ZP8ML
Best Sellers Rank:
#43,181 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #17 in Power Sander Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the money this was the best deal here. And as good or better than name brands
ps. don't forget to wear a mask to filter out all the abrasive binding material.. otherwise, you'll be breathing what tastes like latex gloves and sand.
I will buy more but in bulk to save cost.
Also if you need to do a 'show piece' the fine would have been the best I have used.
I do recommend.
I am using it to take the paint off a car that is 50 yrs old. This is the best thing I found. Did not cut into the metal but did a great job ready for primer!
Overall, I'd buy these again.