- Made in USA
- Buckles molded from a strong, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced polyamide composite
- Comfortable yet secure Performance Stretch II bands
- "These belts aren't just for looks, their function and design is what sets them apart as a great belt, on or off the course." - Independent Golf Reviews
- "An awesome magnetic buckle that we now wish every belt had." - Lifehacker
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
These belts aren't just for looks, their function and design is what sets them apart as a great belt, on or off the course.
- Independent Golf Reviews
An awesome magnetic buckle that we now wish every belt had.
Yaak's M-Series belts feature our trademark strength, comfort, and ease of access while adding add a fast, secure, and downright satisfying low-profile magnetic closure. The slim, logo-free composite buckles have a unique fiber appearance that is every bit as at home at the office it is on the links or trail. M-Series belts are quick and easy to open and secure enough for whatever the day brings. As always without any moving parts to let you—or your pants—down.
All Yaak belts are molded, sewn, and packaged right here in the USA.
- M23 buckles are forged from a carbon fiber reinforced composite in the USA on a 60-ton press.
- Fiber orientation and appearance vary from piece-to-piece, making every buckle unique.
- Buckles measure 1.75in (44mm) across.
- Magnets are awesome- but it's best to keep our M-Series buckles away from re-writeable swipe keys.
Performance Stretch II Bands
- The custom-woven stretch bands feature a 10% stretch for a precise but comfortable fit.
- Bands measure 1.5in (38mm) across, the standard width for non-dress adult belts.
- Fit waists up to 46in (XXL) and can be trimmed to fit most bodies.
Wherever you go and whatever you do, we want you to be thrilled with everything we make. If not we want to know why- and will go out of our way to make things right.
- Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.3 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BGDDBSN
- Item model number: M23
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 2, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 24 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* slightly stretchy makes it easier to adjust and adds comfort
* no problems being between sizes
* no metal makes airports easier
* magnetic buckle is cool and simple to use
* the price is high for what it is; personally I think ~$30 is more in line for the materials
* it's too darn wide. This hasn't been a problem in most of my pants but it can be annoying to thread
* the velcro "keeper" for the excess is a nice idea but often slips off when threading through loops. If the belt were slimmer this would be less problematic.
I haven't had any problems with the buckle getting scratched and it's supposed to be carbon so in theory should be resilient but others have mentioned problems. I guess we'll see over time.
1) The buckles on the belt are 1 3/4" I tried to lace them through the loops on my Wrangler jeans and I had a hard time doing it.
2) I had thought that the belt was adjustable while being worn but it is not. The excess strap is under the belt and hard to get to and adjust. I'm slightly overweight and regular belts and even stretch braided belts give way after a while and my pants slide down. I had hoped that I could re-adjust this belt easily, but not possible.
3) because of my pants sliding down I had hoped the stretch part of the belt would help and I could tighten the belt more and benefit from the stretch, but there is very little stretch and no give.
It would be worth the price if it worked for me, but it didn't