|Item Weight||1.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 3.3 x 5.4 inches|
|Item model number||M231|
|Material Type||Thermal Film|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1 2 W|
|Line Size||12mm, 1/2"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M231|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
M231 1/2-Inch Black on White Tape for P-Touch Labeler
|Price:||$7.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brother genuine M tape is great for home, school and home office labeling
- Labels stay put where you place them
- Brother M tape is available in a variety colors and 2 widths (9mm, 12mm)
- Suitable for indoor use
- Brother M-231 black-on-white tape allows you to create bold, easy-to-read labels. For quality labeling of your files, folders, accessories and more
- For use with: PT-100, PT-110, PT-45M, PT-55BM, PT-55S, PT-65, PT-65SB, PT-65SCCP, PT-65SL, PT-65VP, PT-70, PT-70BBVP, PT-70BM, PT-70BMH, PT-70HK, PT-70HOL, PT-70HOT, PT-70SP, PT-70SR, PT-80, PT-80SCCP, PT-85, PT-90
- Nonlaminated tapes are ideal for indoor/light use. Choose Brother tape (M-231) for a wide array of needs.
- Conveniently extend the life of your labeler
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Create attractive labels for indoor use at home, office and school. Best for flat, dry surfaces. Perfect for all custom indoor labeling needs. Label Size - text: 1/2" x 26.2 ft.; Label Color(s): White; Border Color(s): N/A; Design: N/A.
Includes one cartridge.
Find out which tapes are compatible with your label maker.
Top Customer Reviews
I love my label-maker and can't imagine life without it. I label Rubbermaid totes, charging cables, A/V equipment, boxes, leftovers for the freezer, etc...and it always sticks to everything...and actually comes off cleanly as well. Just make sure whatever you're labeling is dust/dirt free and you'll be good to go.
1. There is excessive lead before and after the printed space and excessive top and bottom space even when printing with the largest letters (this may be the fault of the Brother printer rather than the tape).
2. If you switch tape cartridges for different colors, you have to watch out for getting the tape outside of its tape cartridge guide tabs. After the open area where the printing happens, the tape goes under two guide tabs. It is easy to carelessly pull the cartridge out of the printer so that the print head pulls the tape out from the tabs. If you try and use the cartridge with the tape outside of the guide tabs the tape will jam up in the printer.
My spouse and I have tried a couple of different labelers like the Brother but found them not as satisfying. This tape and the printer it goes with are a very nice products.
I use a lot of this labeler tape. I have been buying it for 10 years. I purchased this item in August 2014, worked as expected, until one day it cut off my print, the strip ended. I assumed it was empty. I took out the cartridge and there was still plenty of tape in in. I tried to use it again and it started the new piece of tape. Not only did it not print, put the tape was just paper. No sticky side, no shiny side, just paper that wouldn't print.
I don't know if this is how they're ripping people off these days or I got a defective one, but I'm inclined to believe it was intentional or I was purposefully sold a "second". I'm giving it 2 stars because I like the product in general.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this tape in lieu of the original Brother tape. It feels thicker than the original tape and seems to print almost as good. Read morePublished 4 days ago by faisal haroon