Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
M305 Logitech mouse Anybody know if the M305 moues will work with the new unified system as used on the Logitech 340 keyboard?

RCJP
asked by Richard C ; Palson on September 2, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
The newer version of the M305 mouse can pair with the Unifying receiver, although it comes with a nano receiver. It has the Unifying logo on the underside of the mouse, but not on any of the packaging. Look for a 2011 copyright on the bottom of the package; the older 2009 version is not compatible with the Unifying receiver.
Chris answered on October 15, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased the K205 Keyboard which had a Unifying receiver. I already owned a M305 Mouse which has just a nano receiver. I attempted to pair it via the unifying software downloadable from Logitech and it does not appear to work. This is a shame since the keyboard and mouse both match. Thankfully I only need the kybd at the office so I will just plug the unifying receiver into the docking station I leave at the office and it will all be fine. I will continue to keep my mouse receiver plugged into my laptop usb port where it has been for months and use it when I am mobile as needed.
Amazon Customer answered on March 27, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product