ADVANCED M4 In-Ear Earphones Headphones with Mic/Controller, Tangle-Free Cable, Natural and Balanced Sound
- Custom-tuned single dynamic driver: emphasized midrange for life-like instrument separation with tightly controlled sub-bass, minimal bleed and laid-back treble.
- Included: 1 pair of COMPLY foam tips + 9 pairs of size and shape varying silicone tips for proper sound isolation.
- Aluminum chassis: lightweight and durable
- Never-tangle braided cable + Compact carrying pouch
- Built-in remote/mic: compatible with iOS and Android for music playback and phone calls
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
True to the Purpose
ADVANCED M4 is one the most accurate in-ear monitors on the market, with each part precisely manufactured from the best suited premium materials. The finely-tuned dynamic drivers and the tailor-made acoustic filter recreate the natural and balanced sound with stunning details. Its lightweight, durable and vented aluminum chassis is sand-blasted and diamond-cut elegantly. Extremely durable, NEVER-TANGLE twisted cord and the premium Comply Foam eartips combined with the M4's superior audio performance provide an unparalleled aural experience.
Comply Foam Eartips
Delivering maximum noise isolation for a superior audio experience, the premium Comply Foam tips have integrated Wax-Guard, preventing wax from entering the sound port, which will diminish sound quality. They also provide amazing comfort and stay-in-ear fit for prolonged listening sessions — so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.
The twisted cord is extremely durable and is essentially tangle-proof, providing a worry-free and comfortable listening and ownership experience.
In-line Remote / Mic
The in-line remote provides convenient controls for music playback and answering/ending phone calls with the built-in microphone. The remote and microphone function is compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad and most smartphones and tablets with 3.5mm jack.
- 1 pair of Comply Foam tips (TX-400 medium)
- 3 pairs of black dual-flange tips (s/m/l)
- 3 pairs of black silicone tips (s/m/l)
- 3 pairs of white silicone tips (s/m/l)
- 1 premium carrying pouch
- 1 cord shirt clip
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottomline: They should be worth more than they are, but you simply cannot beat this at a bargain price of $40
Update 7/3/18- The left ear phone had disconnected/broken off,so I was only able to listen with one earphone. I messaged Advanced and they gave me instructions and sent out a new pair of head phones. I am definitely pleased with the excellent customer service since the headphones themselves are great.
- heavier than usual cable reduces microphonics.
- not a bassy type of earphone. Focused on low mids. Good with treble and vocal (no overly sharp sounding)
- doesn't totally block out the environment noise especially on flight. But the comply foam tips did help in that area. You can still enjoy the music better than many other earphones in the market.
- would be great to have another spare set of comply foam tip as spare.
- overall, this set is value for money.
This is where the M4s come in. They feel like they're virtually bombproof—and so far—they've been behaving this way. The fact that I get audiophile quality sound is outstanding and I no longer have to sacrifice sound quality for build quality.
- no inline volume control
- The Comply™ Foam earphone tips work exceptionally well.
- The sound signature is relatively neutral (compared with my Sony MDR-7506 large diaphragm headphones). As a result, don’t expect these IEMs to add a lot of colour and bass to the sound.
- These tips are so comfortable that they can be worn all day without really noticing them.
- They really are close to being tangle-proof.
- The cord length is great for use with mobile devices, but it's also long enough to work well with my desktop computer.
They sound great for spoken word and respond well to bass-heavy styles of music.
A side benefit is that the foam tips work great for blocking noise. When I compared them to my industrial foam earplugs, they seemed to reduce noise by about the same amount. And that's a noise reduction factor of probably 28 – 33 db.