Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.02 shipping
Mabis MABIS Reusable Hot Water Bottle, Enema and Douche Kit Helps to Alleviate Pain Associated with Constipation, Bloating, Aches and Pains, 2 Quart Capacity, 42-842-000, Red, One
|Price:||($17.28 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- REUSABLE EASY TO CLEAN AND USE multipurpose Enema Kit, Douche and Hot Water Bottle
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FSA) ELIGIBLE
- HOT WATER BOTTLE is great for aches, pains, chills, sprains, strains, reducing swelling and more
- USE AS A DOUCHE as part of a hygienic routine to help eliminate infection and enhance natural bacteria
- ENEMA BENEFITS INCLUDE helping relieve constipation, backache, bloating, indigestion and hemorrhoids
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Multi-Use Douche, Enema & Hot Water Bottle Combination
Whether you need to relieve pain or discomfort related to constipation, stay warm at night or use as a feminine douche, this incredible multi-use product does it all! MABIS is proud to offer a wide range of professional quality healthcare products including this hot water bottle combo that is sure to fulfill your needs. Never buy disposable units again, this functional multi-use product allows you to use plain water or your own solution making it extremely simple and effective!
Highly Convenient Multi-Use System
Economical Solution to Disposable systems
- Large 2-Quart Capacity
- Made of natural rubber latex
Douche, Hot Water Bottle Combination/ brWhen you need to relieve pain or discomfort due to constipation This versatile item can also be used as an old-fashioned hot water bottle or feminine douche It is more economical than purchasing disposable systems and allows you to use plain water or your own solution Mabis Healthcare is proud to offer professional quality healthcare products for home use at a price you can afford – products difficult to find in your local drugstore Features/ ul liThis system helps to relieve the pain and pressure of constipation liAlso works as a feminine douche or old fashioned hot water bottle liMore economical than disposable systems and allows you to use plain water or your own solution liLarge 2-quart capacity liMade of natural
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.2 x 4.2 x 8.1 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 42-842-000
- Date First Available : February 13, 2005
- Manufacturer : MABIS DMI Healthcare
- ASIN : B000BH8BL2
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #146,181 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Please consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before ordering.
No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bottle itself is acceptable, but the tubing and nozzles are very hard and unfriendly for enema usage. Be careful with the small nozzle in particular. Also, this is not an easy set to clean without a special brush. This product is better than nothing, but if you plan to use it daily or weekly as in coffee enema protocols, you might want to spend a little more and get a better model.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.