MAC Cremesheen Lipstick ~Creme D' Nude~ Nib
- Creme d' Nude: Pale muted peach beige (Cremesheen)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The authentic label reads AC4, the counterfeit label reads A63. The printing on the counterfeit is darker than that of the authentic.
2. The authentic item is on top. The color of the authentic item is darker and the top surface area of the authentic is larger.
3. The UPC of the counterfeit is completely covered by an amazon generated label. The authentic item is on the bottom.
4. The authentic item is on the bottom. The ingredients do not match.
5. The authentic item is to the left. The printing on the authentic box is smaller.
Even if it wasn't counterfeit The batch code A63 indicates that lipstick would be the first batch of June 2013 which would make it over 2.5 years old
How to read Mac batch codes
First Letter : Batch
◾A : Batch 1
◾B : Batch 2
◾C : Batch 3
Second Letter Month
Third Letter: last digit of year of production.
It almost appears frosted in color.
If you want more of a nude, which this is pretty nude and oka for evey day, but more nude and only needed with dark makeup or smokey eyes, get the Mac in Myth.
Also, i researched and researched and ended up buying this on the Mac website for $16 free shipping :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just received the lipstick and it was empty!!!! yes I opened the lipstick and there were no lipstick... just the case!!!!!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Save your money and purchase in store or online. Amazon prices are too high. Lippies only cost $17 @ MAC.
Love this color though. I combine mine with a brown liner.
This is my favorite Mac lipstick. It's really moisturizing, and stays on for quite awhile. It's a really light color, but with my pale skin, I love it. Read morePublished 7 months ago by ANG
I was going to give this as a gift ,it said in description, new in box, but didn't come in the box : (Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer