Consider these available items
MADETEC Aromatherapy Glass Oil Diffuser Essential Oil Diffuser Humidifiers with 7 Changing Color Led Light,Auto Shut-off for Home Bedroom Office (120ml)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Unique Glass Perfume Bottle Design】The perfume glass design makes for a beautiful display and fits into any decor. This oil diffuser suit for baby room,home,bathroom,bedroom,living room,office,spa ,yoga,etc.
- 【7 Color LED Light】The light has 7 kinds of color. You can set it to one specific color or have the 7 colors rotating on its own. You can also turn off the light as you want when it is in operation.
- 【2 Working Modes】 The diffuser can hold about 120 ml water. It has a built-in timer in two modes: Continuous mode: Mist comes out constantly, and works for 4 hours; intermittent mode(15 seconds on and off): works for 8 hours.
- 【Auto Shut-off Function】With anti-dry protect system, it automatically turns off when it runs out of water. which is nice because you can fall asleep with it on or leave it on when out running errands without worrying that it will continue to run and save the energy as well.
- 【Whisper Quiet & Qualty Warranty】With advanced ultrasonic technology, this diffuser operates without any noise. There won’t be any disturbing when you are sleeping, working or studying.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MADETEC focus on high quality products and strive to give customers a perfect shopping experience.
If there is any problem with our glass diffuser or if you are not satisfied with it, please send us an email for free replacement at the first time.
Thank you for your trust in MADETEC
Glass Oil Diffuser Specifications:
Material: PP+ Glass
Water Tank Capacity: 120ML
Working Mode: Constant, Intermittent
Size: 3.5inch in diameter, 8in tall
Length of Power Cord: 67inch
Method of Mist Production: Ultrasonic vibration at approx 2.4MHz
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz; Output: DC12V 1A; Mist Amount: 20ML/H
LED Light: 7 Colors - Specific color / Rotating Through Color
Noise Level: Lower than 36dB. It works without beeping.
1.If water is over max line, the mist will be very thin or not any mist at first. As water gets lower, there will be more mist coming out.(less water, more mist).
2.To prolong the lifetime of the item,please keep it dry when storing.
3.If the ultrasonic wave chip was polluted, it may cause error action or default.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mine did not come with any instructions. So, I had to figure it out on my own. It wasn’t easy. Turns out that the funnel thing goes upside down on top of the part you fill with water. Then you put the glass part on top. Take the funnel off and put it back on before you use it. Mine must have been assembled wrong when it first came, and somehow while it was running, no mist came out and the unit filled with water between the reservoir and the glass, resulting in water all over my counter. But, I got that figured out, and now it works great.
Next, the button on the right turns it on. Hit it twice if you want the mist to run intermittently.
The button on the left turns on the light. Turn it on and wait a bit. The light will begin to change colors. When it gets to the exact shade you want, hit the button again and it will stop on that color.
This all might seem intuitive, but it wasn’t for me, and a little piece of paper with instructions would have been very helpful.
Lastly, this unit only holds 120mL. This is much smaller than diffusers I have had in the past. So, it only runs a few hours before it’s empty and turns off. Personally, I like the smaller size. It allows me to change what I’m diffusing more often without dumping anything down the sink. I have had to adjust how many drops of oil I use though. If I use the same as my other diffusers, it comes out too concentrated.
All in all, I would definitely recommend this diffuser because it is uniquely pretty and easy to use once you get it all figured out.
Overall, happy with the purchase and would buy again for self or a gift.
Update...The company did finally send me another diffuser and so far it is still working and it is beautiful!
Top reviews from other countries
The diffuser still works, but I just wish the top was still attached. I tried superglueing it but that didn't last.
Besides the broken top, I would give this diffuser a 5 stars. It sprays the perfect amount of mist, with a gorgeous RGB lightshow - or alternatively you can turn the lights off and sleep with it on. It turns off by itself when the water runs out.