BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 19, 2014
This was a fun read! Who does not dread going back to a high school reunion? Megan Walker is dreading attending her reunion due to one person in particular, singer Tyler Green. An old boyfriend who is now famous and plays in the Heavy Metal Band MADversary. What will happen? Will they reconnect? Will they rekindle their connection? Fun read and a quick one!!!
on March 4, 2013
I liked it, it was a bit slow in places. But overall it was a great story about second chances! It ultimately comes down to trust more then anything in this story! Whether or not the two MC's have enough trust not only in themselves to make the correct decisions but also in each other!

Megan ~ Mmmm, she was sure of herself but at the same time she wasn't. Which lead her to be unsure of Tyler in the end. She was quick to believe everyone else over him without actually ever asking him for his side of the story.

Tyler ~ He knew what he wanted and he went for it, and didn't let anything or anyone stop him. Unfortunately he was a victim of being used over a period of years and because he didn't tell Megan he ended up losing her for years and then again almost when they finally rekindled!

Overall its a good story , and I wouldn't mind reading more on them or other characters!

Till next time ~ Sweets Books
on December 12, 2013
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to attend your 10 year reunion ? What it would be like to see your ex-boyfriend ? The one that got away ? For Megan Walker she is dreading about attending her reunion due to one person in particular - singer Tyler Green , her old boyfriend who left to become famous and now plays in the Heavy Metal Band MADversary. MADversary was a short but sweet novel where we all can guess the plotline of two old lovers reuniting and then of course compromising in order to live happily ever after for now anyway. Like most of Jade C. Jamison's books, MADversary is only a few chapters long and the perfect read if you love rock n roll romances and is wanting a quick lunchtime bite or have an appointment and need to sit in the waiting room.
on May 10, 2015
I could not connect to the characters. I did not feel this "connection" that they were supposed to have when they see each other at their high school reunion. I love these type of stories but this one lacked everything for me. I thought nothing of either Megan or Tyler. This was one of those books that I was disappointed that I wasted my money on. The author wrote the book in third person, which I think was the other problem. I felt like everything was told to me in stead of allowing me to feel.
on October 7, 2013
i would give this book 5 stars. It was a quick read but was entertaining. would recommend if you enjoy reading rock star books.
on January 6, 2013
I had received a series of books from this author, so I read them all in succession, with this being the last of the three. It was a sweet story of a young woman working as a librarian, who with the begging from her best friend decides to go to her 10 year high school reunion. She is afraid she will she her high school sweetheart who has gone on to become a famous rock star. Nice premise to a nice story. An entertaining read. Nothing overwhelming about it, but an enjoyable story, really more a 3.5.
on August 15, 2013
I loved this book. I got it because I thought it looked interesting and had no idea how much I'd be sucked in. The only negative? We don't have more. I think I've become spoiled to those books in a series because the characters keep living on.
on July 1, 2012
3.5 stars
I usually like to read books that have already been reviewed so I can read peoples thoughts, so I was a little leery of being the first to review this book. But with the 99 cent price and the story description I thought I would give it a try.

The book is a fast read and fairly easy. It is definitely not a deep story and is more for just light fun in my opinion. It is definitely a more erotic romance, but it does still have strong characters and a storyline.

My only issue with this type of story is that there is so much supposed "romance " yet no one ever says they love each other! Guess I just like to see that in love stories. :) I often wonder....do people REALLY just sleep around that much??

All in all it was a fun way to pass some time!
on April 26, 2013
Not a bad read, but not great. It felt rushed...too short of a book to properly deal with the issues. You kind of felt rushed through the emotions, like the characters were saying "I'm going to feel this way, now I'm going to feel that way." But you didn't get a chance to connect enough to feel the emotions with them.
on March 11, 2013
This story line is very similar to others out there where the high school girl fell for the high school bad boy who is now in a world famous band. Even so, the story was worth the time and money as the ending was a bit different then others in the same genre.