Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,059 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,137 reviews
on September 12, 2013
This is unmitigated spyware and adware masquerading as a PAID app. This app, among the spyware issues, wants to be able to receive UNREQUESTED data *FROM* the internet (called "push"). This means the developer can send anything he or she wants to your device from their servers whether you want it or not.

Here is a list of some of the adware/spyware modules in this PAID app:
aChartEngine
Millenial
MobFox
MoPub
TapForTap

Do you really want to PAY to be abused like this?
on June 10, 2014
If you like word games, you should definitely give this a try. I am totally an addict! I even love it more than Boggle and Scrabble! It's a lot of fun to try and go as fast as you can, and it's very challenging. I like that you can play with previous players (at least in the upgraded version). Another thing I like is that it's not an app that bugs you to rate it on face-book or any other social media site. It's just a simple, basic, fun, three-level game similar to Boggle. The upgraded version lets you play practice rounds, too. I started with the free version but upgraded to the paid app because I couldn't get enough of it. I noticed some people complaining about ads, but strangely I have never EVER seen an ad on Ruzzle - even when I had it for free. Anyway, this game is totally worth the $1.99 to upgrade.
on February 23, 2014
I love word games, and Ruzzle is a nice addition to my collection. You have a choice to play against a random opponent or you can invite a friend to play through the Facebook interface. Here is an interesting detail: if you get a phone call, or are otherwise interrupted, you can close the game and come back to it later (even days later) and the game you had going is still there waiting for you to take your turn. You can also have multiple games going at once, which is nice if you're waiting for your opponent to take their turn. The game has three rounds, and the highest score wins. It is a fairly quick game (depending on the particular opponent you are playing and whether or not they closed their end of the game), so it's especially nice if you want a quick game "fix". Ummm....yea, I sound addicted to my Kindle game playing. LOL. ;-)
on April 17, 2017
I purchased this game, Ruzzle, and after about 6 months later it crashed. I've since repurchased the game and now I'm praying that it doesn't crash again.btw I love the game.
on March 16, 2014
I like Ruzzle and find it pretty addictive but I have one complaint. Random opponents the computer picks don't always finish the game in one sitting. (That's only about six minutes total.)

That's annoying because, if you resign because you don't want to wait 24-36 or more hours for another 2 minute round and you resign the game...IT COUNTS AGAINST YOU AS A LOSS.

It really should be neutral because I have resigned from at least 10 games that I was winning and they went into my game stats as lost games.
on July 28, 2017
Very disappointing that there's no TEAM PLAY on any of the Kindle versions of this game. I mostly play Fizzle on my cell phone. That version offers the ability to play weekly tournaments with a team. I thought it'd be great to download the app to my Kindle Fire too but I quickly found there was no Team Play offered. Please update to the same version offered in the Google Play Store.
on April 4, 2016
A few years ago, Ruzzle was one of the most fun games that I've played. Then they came out with things like Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, etc... The number of players on Ruzzle started dwindling down to nothing, and you find it difficult to even start a match. This would be fun if it had a larger community of active players. However, unfortunately it does not right now, so go with Scramble with Friends! I got this app for free once when they were doing a promo in the Play Store. Anyway, I wouldn't pay for this game.
on December 29, 2015
At first the game appears simple, but the challenge is two fold. Finding the most words and with the highest score. Play can include challenges, tournament, or one on one with a friend at home. The one on one is a little more difficult to find. Personally, I love the tournament, because the time limit is a bit stricter and I can use my bonus oil points for extra time or an extra triple word score. I find myself playing for hours trying to beat my own score as well as others.
on September 15, 2016
Love,love,love,it. Kind of like word search but you try to get more words that the person you are playing. It is a way to talk and play with friends or make new friends. You can leave them messages while you play . It is a fun way to pass time when you are bored or need a distraction. I play on my kindle fire.
on May 22, 2013
The only difference between the Free and the Interactive is I have to pay to practice or play with myself. I don't get it, it's free no matter what on my iPhone.