- 100% Polyester
- Premium Fabric: 100% Polyester, Lightweight, Breathable, Windbreaker During Spring and Fall
- Design: Stylish Rib Knit Collar, Wide Rib Knit Hem, Full Length Metal Zip Closure, Front Zip-Up On The Left Side, Fully Lined Provides Soft-Wearing Comforts
- Features: Round Neck And Ribbed Stand-Up Collar; Long Sleeve Jacket, Full-Zip Closure And High-Quality Material For Outdoor Activities
- Multi-Pockets: 2 Side Hand Pockets, 1 Deep Inner Pocket(Deep Enough For Holding 6.5" Cellphone)
- Occasion: Suitable For Spring And Fall; Perfects For Varies Occasions Such As Business Work, Party, Golf, Daily Casual Life Etc
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Classic: This durable, windbreak jacket has classic styling.This classic jacket never goes out of style.
Pockets: The jacket features two slash pockets to keep your odds and ends secure.
Skin-Friendly: Our jackets are made with skin-friendly fabric. Knit rib hem, zip front, knit rib cuffs.
Suit for: Spring and Fall; Perfects for varies occasions such as business work, party, golf, daily casual life etc.
- Metal Zipper
- Casual Design
- 2 Side hand pockets
- Rib Hem
- Rib Cuff
Metal zipper closure, classic and fashion design. Knit rib collar.
2 Side hand pockets (Deep enough for holding 6.5" cellphone)
Our jackets are made with skin-friendly fabric. Knit rib hem, zip front, knit rib cuffs.
- Package Dimensions : 11.65 x 10.24 x 1.5 inches; 7.05 Ounces
- Item model number : MCSL20M202-252-Army Green-M
- Department : Men
- Date First Available : May 22, 2020
- ASIN : B0892GPCMH
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is so thin that it will not keep you warm in colder weather. Very limited usage.
It may repell rain drops but I have not tried yet