MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 18 MX [Download]
- Complete all-in-one movie studio for your PC.
- Transfer your recordings to your computer and then edit them using a wide range of stunning visual effects, enhancements to improve and enrich your video content.
- The easy-to-use interface with built in video tutorials and handy wizards guarantee perfect results in no time.
- Noticeably faster performance thanks to optimized MAGIX Hybrid Video Engine
- Create impressive slow motion effects with smooth speed transitions - this way you can accentuate exciting or funny situations even better.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro MX is a complete all-in-one movie studio for your PC. With Movie Edit Pro MX you can easily transfer your recordings to your computer and then edit them using a wide range of stunning visual effects, enhancements to improve and enrich your video content. You can then burn your finished movie to DVD, AVCHD, and Blu-ray for the perfect theater quality movie presentations. You can add in text and decorating graphics with a simple mouse click. The easy-to-use interface with built in video tutorials and handy wizards guarantee perfect results in no time. The “MX” in the title refers to Media Xchange, where you can make your current project’s media available in other “MX” applications; thus allowing you to create stunning sound tracks (e.g. Music Maker MX). You will witness a noticeably faster performance thanks to the optimized MAGIX Hybrid Video Engine over previous versions. Once your video is finished you can export it in a variety of different ways; transfer it back to the camera, burn it to disc, or upload it to the internet platforms such as YouTube, Facebook or your own personal MAGIX Online Album. Your all-in-one video editing solution.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is very prone to glitches. More than half the time I have to abandon "the project" because it just locks up and "is not responding".
2) The owner's manual and online help are very poorly written. The authors seem to be under the impression the consumer is already well versed with Movie Edit Pro. Their answers are like that of politicians; it sounds like they're saying something but not really.
3) The outlay is not user friendly. While working with the manual and the online help you are left wondering what an ill named function really is. Once you've decided to let curiosity dictate suddenly it's glitched and you have to close everything down.
If you can avoid this program from freezing up it does offer a range of editing which is convenient. The problem is that the only way to truly learn it is by randomly clicking and seeing what functions will get what you want.
At it's core Movie Edit Pro is a good idea but the designers need to go back to the drawing board. Once it's improved it may be worth it but as it stands right now all you're buying is a headache.
The user interface works best with larger monitors, I struggled to make it fit properly on my 15" laptop. It does allow you to configure the various windows for your needs.
It handles photos and videos well and has some nice tools to allow you to get the look you want. I haven't used any of the presets as most are quite cheesy but creating your own is simple and intuitive if you have any experience with video editing.
Rendering is really quite fast compared to other programs I've used. My only gripe is that there seems to be no progress bar to show how the rendering is going. It is pretty unnerving to sit and wait, hoping that it is working. So far I haven't had any problems rendering and the finished videos have been great... high quality video and audio sync'd perfectly.
Overall its been a great product for my needs and the stability of the program has been outstanding.
You can create DVDs and menus with the program but I usually end up using it to create videos for YouTube, and it's a rather nice tool for that. It gives you a host of visual and audio effects to choose from and a couple to download for free from Catooh, the programs effect database. More effects are available from Catooh but many of them are not for free. This may be a slight problem for those who can't get used to the effects editor within the program. You can also add fades and titles to your film, which doesn't take nearly as much effort, making it a nice tool for creating family videos as well.
To keep it short, while it isn't terribly great for beginners it is rather great at what it does, and if you can spend the time getting to learn the software I would highly recommend it.
This is a great software for anyone looking to start in editing. It's super easy to learn, and figure out, which is always a plus. The only negative is, it doesn't do well with video clips I've recorded on my phone. With both a Windows phone, and android, it only let's me export 1.5 minutes at a 720p, and if I lower the resolution, it'll export a bit more, but still not the entire video although I'm not too worried about it since I use my DSLR mostly.
If you are going to be using a digital camera, or DSLR, it should work fine, but if you're going to use video clips from your phone, it may be something to look at.
Most recent customer reviews
had nothing but BIG TIME trouble with it, Think I will see about a different movie...Read more