Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
MALOUF 100% Rayon from Bamboo Sheet Set - 4-pc Set - Queen - Driftwood
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rayon from bamboo sheets are supremely soft and silky
- Hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to odors
- Smooth fabric is ideal for sensitive skin
- Fully-elasticized fitted sheet with deep pockets guarantees a secure fit on mattress depths from 6 to 22 inches
- Queen size sheet set includes one 60" x 80" fitted sheet, one 100" x 106" flat sheet, and two 22" x 36" queen size pillowcases
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Best Temperature-Regulating Material
These luxuriously comfortable MALOUF Rayon from Bamboo Sheets will make slipping into bed a definite treat. The porous composition of rayon from bamboo fibers makes the fabric more breathable and temperature regulating than other fabrics. Relaxing with these smooth, clean feeling sheets is a definite treat.
Great for Sensitive Skin
The soft, silky feel of these sheets is ideal for sensitive skin. Rayon from bamboo fabric is known to help keep you cool and dry as the fabric wicks moisture away from your body.
Deep Pocket Design
This luxurious sheet set is made with a UNIVERSAL FIT design that features deep pockets and an ultra-thick, full-length elastic that produces a secure, smooth fit on mattress depths up to 22 inches. The fitted sheet is easy to put on, will not slip off, and ensures a crisp clean feel every night. Material: 100 percent rayon from bamboo
Compare with similar items
100% Viscose from Bamboo Silky Sheet Set, Queen, Taupe
Classic Bamboo Sheets by Cariloha - 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set - Softest Bed Sheets and Pillow Cases - Lifetime Protection (Queen, Ivory)
MALOUF 100% Rayon from Bamboo Pillowcase Set - 2-pc Set - Queen - Driftwood
Softest Sheets By Linenwalas - Queen Bamboo Sheets - Bamboo Sheet Set - Blisfully soft Bed sheets softer than Cashmere Sheets (Queen, Grey)
4-Piece Bamboo Sheet Set - Ultra Soft 100% Rayon From Bamboo by eLuxurySupply, Queen, Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.98||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LinenSpa||Linens Shop||Customer.Satisfaction||LinenSpa||LINENWALAS||eLuxury Supply|
|Material Type||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Bamboo||—||Bamboo||Rayon from Bamboo|
|Size||Queen||Queen||Queen||Queen Pillowcase Set||Queen||Queen|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dirty little secret no mattress sales person will ever confess to is the ridiculous amount of heat generated by memory foam mattresses.
Sure, they feel like bliss in over air-conditioned stores where one is not under covers of any kind. First night in the darn thing, and you're convinced Satan is a bedfellow. Body scorching heat bedfellow. Even after eating the $300 swap fee for a supposedly more breathable Tempur-Pedic (Contour to Cloud), I was sleeping on a $2000 mattress albatross that - while feels terrific - has me covered in sweat with interrupted sleep.
Tempur-Pedic will tell you some are 'hot sleepers,' code for: sleep naked, no sheets/blankets, crank up your air conditioner to arctic levels. This time, I didn't let them off the hook...demanding a solution to make this now 1.5 year mattress usable other a new $4000 mattresses that supposedly address the heat problem to some extent. "Bamboo sheets," the guy reluctantly uttered.
I love you, bamboo sheets. Your smooth supple feel, incredible ability to dissipate temperatures versus standard cotton. With these on, I have literally slept - sans sweat - for the first time since owning Satan's mattress. Quality on the Malouf brand is quite good (especially if you follow their washing instructions); these guys know what they're doing. I'll be cross-comparing with a more expensive vendor to see which way to go for additional sets.
Please, please, PLEASE consider bamboo sheets if you're a Tempur-Pedic owner tired of sleep saunas. These work...and well. Pair them with a ridiculously comfortable and functional Extra Plush Bamboo Fitted Mattress Topper, Queen and a pair of Dreamfinity Cooling Gel and Memory Foam Pillow for the cooling trio of greatness.
UPDATE: The more expensive sheets...were 3x the price, 10x the hassle to process the order properly. (Avoid Sleep Bamboo like the plague.) Malouf's quality is on par, and - if you follow their washing instructions - get better over time.
UPDATE 2: After 2+ years of love, one of my pillow cases sadly experienced some color discoloration during a wash. Malouf customer service is AWESOME. One picture, proof of purchase, and within an hour a replacement was on its way.
1. These things are insanely comfortable. I get comments from guests all the time about how the sheets felt like silk but breathed like cotton, etc. I agree: they are the most comfortable sheets I've ever owned
2. The hold-up incredibly well. No pilling, fraying, etc. despite far more use and laundering than most people would ever do. I've probably washed one set over 150 times and it's still in excellent shape.
1. They are so tightly woven that when you wash them in a top-loading washer, they trap air-bubbles inside and rise to the surface and don't wash properly.
2. They can show spots/oil easily. You can remove them, but it gets much tougher if they go through the laundry cycle.
3. They wrinkle. A lot.
4. The pillow cases are just way too big. Every pillow, regardless of it's king/queen size, floats around in it and looks less dignified than it should.
5. A couple of them have developed discolorations over time. I'm not ready to blame the sheets yet, as it could be the fault of my guests. Nonetheless, they seem to get areas that look like bleach touched them, even though I don't use bleach on them ever.
Despite annoying flaws, the positives are so overpowering that I still made these my go to sheets for my bed & breakfast. I've tried over a dozen others and NONE have come as close to meeting my needs as these. I, therefore, recommend them, but only with the foreknowledge that the advantages come with some distinct disadvantages too. I'd give them a solid 4.5 stars.
TIPS FOR USERS:
Since I've had more experience with these sheets than just about anyone else on here, here are some tips to get around a few of the negatives listed above:
1. When possible, let the sheets and especially the pillowcases air dry 50% of the way. If you are super particular about wrinkles (like I am), you can iron the pillowcases and the hem of the sheets at this point and they will come out absolutely perfect with the least expenditure of time. Alternatively, you can let them air dry totally and you can skip ironing without many wrinkles. I just drape them over a couch and go about my business, then fluff them in the dryer for their last 5-10 minutes. .
2. When you first get your sheets in the mail, wash them, then follow my instructions above about 50% air-drying. Then iron them, but go over the creases about twice as much as your normally would. This gives the sheets a bit more of a defined seam to follow and will make them look and iron much easier for the rest of the time you own them. It's a pain the first time you do it, but you'll thank yourself for the rest of the time you own them.
3. When you put the sheets in a top-loading washing machine, push them down into the water and hold them for a little bit/push out the bubbles inside. This will prevent them rising to the surface and not laundering properly.
4. Buy the biggest pillows you can to fill the insanely large pillowcases they provide.
read the instructions I found that if I wash them in cold water and dry them on gentle and take them out a little damp they come out with out wringing.