MALOUF SLICQQ5P Sleep TITE Five IceTech Waterproof Mattress Protector-Top and Side Protection with Cooling Technology-Queen, White
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ice tech fabric instantly cools for a comfortable sleep
- Lab-certified waterproof membrane blocks liquids, allergens and dust mites
- Quiet and breathable protector goes on like a fitted sheet to protect the top and sides of the mattress
- Designed with deep pockets and a premium 1. 5-inch elastic for a smooth, secure fit on any mattress
- Queen includes one 60" x 80" cooling mattress protector
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Innovative Cooling Fabric Ice Tech fabric continually dissipates body heat for a comfortable sleep climate. This breathable fabric is cool to the touch and is a great solution for those who sleep hot. Lab-Certified Protection The laboratory certified H2PRO liquid proof membrane prevents fluids, dust mites and allergens from contaminating your mattress. The quiet, vinyl-free barrier is designed to block out liquids and protect the top and sides of the mattress while allowing air to permeate for breathable comfort. Deep Pocket Design Sewn with deep pockets and an extra-thick elastic that encircles the entire lower hem of the skirt, this fitted sheet-style mattress protector goes on easy, has a smooth and secure fit, and accommodates mattress depths from 6 to 22 inches. Materials Cover: 55 percent polyester, 45 percent polyethylene Backing: 100 percent polyurethane Skirting: 100 percent polyester.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's most likely waterproof although I never tried spilling anything on it
It's not noisy like a lot of waterproof pads
It really is cool. I get very hot at night and it helped.
The main problem for me is that I'm a side sleeper I need a little softness on the top of my bed. I got a new mattress with a layer of foam on top and micro-coils to alleviate pressure point. The top of this pad is kind of rigid and doesn't allow me to feel the softness. Rigid isn't exactly the right word. It's hard describe. The quilted material is very dense and doesn't have any stretch to it, so it caused pressure points on me.
I think this would be a great product for someone who likes a very firm mattress top. If you have a cushy mattress and like to sink in even a little this will greatly diminish that feeling.
I liked this pad at first b/c the material is strangely cool. That said, I can't feel the coolness through the sheets. Over time I've found that these just aren't worth the hefty price for a variety of reasons. Here's what I do not like:
- the material feels cool to the touch (which is awesome) but it is really inconvenient to care for. You can't just through this material in with other bedding - it has to go on cool & gentle cycles. No spot pre-treatment is allowed - voids the warranty. I've had the mattress pad & 2 pillow protectors for about 6 months. I have found that the coolness is decreasing with every wash, despite following their care instructions.
- they say these are eco-friendly & safe, but I can't help but wonder what chemicals are in this material to make it cool. I figure (and could definitely be wrong) that since the coolness decreases with each wash there must be chemicals that create the coolness. I sure hope they really are safe!
- the price is ridiculous
- the material is slippery so pillow cases will not stay on the pillows (I've tried cotton, tencel, microfiber & an organic cotton tencel blend). All of the pillow cases slip right off which drives me nuts
- I can't feel the coolness through the pillow cases or sheet. I called the company to ask about this & they said that it is difficult to feel through cotton sheets & that most people find they feel the cold better through tencel. I don't feel the coolness through tencel any better than cotton. I haven't tried silk or bamboo - maybe it would be better with those materials?
- The material is very prone to pilling. Do not let anyone (especially pets) onto this pad without a sheet - damage occurs quickly.
I really really wanted to love these products. I sleep super hot & am so tired of sweating at night. I am so desperate I was even willing to pay these prices for relief. I wish I had saved my money. Bottom line: difficult to care for, so expensive...and no relief from night sweating.