MALOUF Z 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow - Queen - High Loft, Plush,
- Allows your head to sink into the pillow a little more for a softer sleep experience; 4.5 - 5.75 inch high loft ideal for side sleepers or for people who prefer a thicker pillow.
- Unique foam consistency and zoned technology provides zoned support and superior pressure relief.
- Naturally mildew proof and dust mite resistant; ventilated for breathability and comfort.
- The 100 percent natural cotton removable cover offers a crisp, clean, and breathable pillow surface. 5-year U.S. warranty.
- Refer specification sheet below for size chart
- 100% pure natural Talalay Latex derived from sustainable latex trees - no synthetic additives.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Zoned Talalay Latex
Made with 100% natural Talalay latex with no synthetic additives, the Zoned Talalay Latex pillow offers a responsive foam that can help relieve sleeping pains. Zoned comfort cradles the head with larger holes on the inside while supporting the neck with smaller holes on the outside, also increasing air circulation and breathability. The 100% natural cotton removable cover offers a crisp, clean, and breathable pillow surface. Cover: 100% Cotton, Fill: 100% latex foam rubber
- Comfort zones for head and neck
- Soft, resilient response
- All loft and comfort options available
- 100% natural Talalay latex, no synthetic additives
- Zoned comfort cradles the head while supporting the neck
- Ventilated for increased air circulation and breathability
- Removable cotton cover
- The careful process of making natural Talalay latex foam results in a soft, springy foam that recovers immediately and holds its shape all night. It's also exceptionally breathable, mildew proof and dust mite resistant.
- Zoning creates the perfect combination of comfort, support and airflow. Larger holes in the center of the pillow cradle your head, while smaller holes around the perimeter create a supportive zone for your neck.
Let us redefine latex - forget rubber gloves and balloons. Our proprietary process produces a resilient, responsive foam completely unlike traditional memory foam. Paired with our zoned support, which features larger pin-core holes in the center and smaller around the perimeter, the Zoned Talalay Latex Pillow cradles the head and supports the neck.
Available in High Loft Plush, High Loft Firm, Low Loft Plush, and Low Loft Firm - though traditional firm and soft descriptors do not match the uniquely springy feel of Talalay latex. High loft and firm options will feel lighter and more responsive than their memory foam counterparts.
Z Talalay Latex pillows are created through an ecofriendly manufacturing process using latex derived from sustainable rubber trees. The milky sap tapped from these tropical trees is whipped, poured into a mold, chilled, and finally heated to set the unique foam consistency. The zoned technology combines comfort and support by way of a pin-core design configured to cradle your head while providing your neck and shoulders with needed support. Due to its proprietary production process, Talalay is the most resilient and consistent latex.
The 100 percent natural cotton removable cover offers a crisp, clean, and breathable pillow surface.
All foam products will have a slight (and harmless) smell when you first receive them - this will dissipate in a few days.
5-Year U.S. Warranty
We offer a 5-year U.S. warranty that protects the pillow and cover against manufacturer defect.Cover: 100% Cotton, Fill: 100% latex foam rubber