|Product Dimensions||7.7 x 2.9 x 5.7 inches|
|Item model number||5242-006-3-1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material free||BPA Free|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Bottle nipple type||Vented|
|Bottle type||Anti-Colic Bottle|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.50 shipping
MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz (2-Count), Baby Essentials, Medium Flow Bottles with Silicone Nipple, Baby Bottles for Baby Girl, Pink
- ANTI-COLIC - Our vented base design releases liquid slowly, reducing colic symptoms in 80%* of babies by eliminating bubbles that cause gas and aggravate colic & reflux symptoms
- BREASTFED BABIES - The elongated nipple shape of our anti colic baby bottles feels just like mom so parents and newborns can easily switch between breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- EASY CLEAN - No need for a separate bottle sterilizer: MAM bottles self-sterilize in the microwave in 3 minutes, meaning fewer baby items to take on the go
- BPS/BPA FREE - All MAM anti-colic bottles are 100% BPS and BPA free, guaranteeing peace of mind for parents and a safe start in life for your newborn
- PRODUCT DETAILS - MAM Easy Start Self-Sterilizing Anti Colic Baby Bottles, 9 oz (2-Pack), 1 Baby Bottle with 1 Medium Flow Silicone Nipple, Newborn Essentials, Pink
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Parenting is hard. We make stuff to make it easier.
MAM knows that being a parent is not always easy, so we make products that are smart and simple to use. For over 40 years we've been obsessed with making innovative pacifiers, bottles, cups, teethers, and toothbrushes, providing babies with optimal care at all stages.
MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle
Maximum comfort during bottle feeding
MAM's BPA/BPS-free Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottles are designed to reduce colic, gas, and reflux with a patented vented base that regulates pressure, ensuring babies do not get air in their tummies while feeding. 80% of mothers reported less colic in their babies after using MAM Anti-Colic Bottles.*
*Medical study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies.
- Vented bottle base for smooth milk flow
- Anti-slip texture helps nipple stay comfortably in baby’s mouth
- Self-sterilizing design
- Size 2 medium flow silicone nipple
- 94% nipple acceptance rate
|MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottles||MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottles||MAM Easy Active Bottles||MAM Newborn Essentials "Feed & Soothe" Set||MAM Bottle Nipples|
|Age||0+ Months||2+ Months||4+ Months||0+ Months||0+ Months|
|Size||5 oz.||9 oz.||11 oz.||5 oz. and 9 oz.|
|Available Pack Size||1 Pack, 2 Pack, 3 Pack||1 Pack, 2 Pack, 3 Pack||2 Pack||6 Piece Set||2 Pack|
|Self-Sterilizes in the Microwave||✓||✓||✓|
|Nipple Flow Included||Slow Flow||Medium Flow||Fast Flow||Slow Flow & Medium Flow||Extra Slow Flow, Slow Flow, Medium Flow, Fast Flow, Extra Fast Flow|
Compare with similar items
MAM Easy Start Self-Sterilizing Anti-Colic Bottle – the ideal bottle for newborns. At MAM we work with medical experts to anticipate your baby boy's or girl’s needs from day one. Whether you’re using baby formula or expressed breast milk, MAM bottles will support you every step of the way — the elongated nipple shape feels just like mom so you can easily switch between breastfeeding and bottle feeding. Our MAM Easy Start Self-Sterilizing Anti-Colic Bottle is the perfect fit for newborns, specially designed to minimize colic symptoms while feeding. The innovative vented base allows for an even drinking flow, helping to reduce colic for 80%* of babies. Each MAM Anti-Colic Bottle is self-sterilizing in three steps, making it easy to feed your baby when you don’t have a bottle sterilizer on hand: fill in the base with 20ml of water, put the nipple on the base and close the bottle. Heat the bottle in the microwave for three minutes and it’s done! Each MAM Anti-Colic Bottle is self-sterilizing, making them suitable for feeding your baby when you don’t have a bottle sterilizer on hand. Simply add water and pop in the microwave for three minutes. The bottle is made from BPS and BPA free materials, and the removable bottom makes clean-up a snap. It comes with a MAM Medium Flow Silicone Nipple for babies 0 months and older, accepted by 94% of babies. Our bottles for babies make perfect baby shower gifts! *Medical study 2011 / Market research 2010, tested with 204 mothers. ** Market Research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A couple of notes:
1) Yeah, it's got 6 parts so it's kind of annoying to clean, but on the plus side you can clean each part well with just a dish sponge (no special bottle brush needed - good for on-the-go).
2) I pump directly into these with my Spectra S2. The flanges that the Spectra come with don't screw *perfectly* onto the bottles... it's like something is off with the threading... BUT, I screw it on anyway, ignoring the mismatched threads and carefully tightening it only to the point where the bottle won't fall off. It will look crooked, but it works and saves you the hassle of transferring. Been doing this for 9 months now with the same bottles, and there's been no damage to the bottles or flanges.
1) each bottle has six pieces, washing and assembling several of these bottles every day is a pain
2) the 6 pieces take up a lot of space when you are drying them or washing them in the dishwasher
3) the bottom of the bottle is opaque so there is no way to know when the formula has dissolved
4) the bottle floats in any bottle warmer, so you need to hold it down in order for the milk to warm
5) the bottom of the bottle is made of plastic AND rubber, so it takes more than usual to warm the milk in a bottle warmer
6) the bottom of the bottle catches water when you warm it, then it leaks on you and your baby while feeding. The instructions state this, but it’s a pain to say the least to have to dry the bottle each time, especially when you’re trying to feed a hungry baby.
I tried: Lansinoh, Dr. Brown's, Playtex, Evenflo, Tommee Tippee, Born Free, the ones from the hospital, and others. No, no, no, said the baby, only boobs. I tried Doidy Cups and sippy cups. Nope, the baby said, only boobs. I tried syringes and straws and spoons. The baby glared at me. Boobs only, she said.
Then I bought this one. The daycare lady said, "Buy more of the yellow bottles! She drinks from those!" Heavens parted, angels swooped down to earth, unicorns sang, and I basked in a ray of rainbow-y sunlight. She won't starve at daycare!
Now my cabinets are still filled with hundreds of plastic pieces. And now she will drink from anything you give to her. But if your baby is anything like mine, give this one a try.