MANCEL 3-Stage Advanced Faucet Water Filter for Kitchen Health Tap Water with Replaceable Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge - Chrome
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.67. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (23%)|
|You Save:||Save $1.15 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Connecting 1 customer-supplied faucet mounted water filter to existing faucet
- Installing water filter
- Confirming proper function
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient Life - Get the water right from the sink for cooking and drinking.
- Improves taste - Get rid of that horrible chlorine smell and sour taste.( You can use chlorine testing liquid to test)
- Sturdy construction- Made from durable, no-leak ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free.Lasts 200 gallons water.
- Attention - For the first time use, it's normal that comes out black water, because of the active carbon. Filter cartridge should be replaced after 3-5 months use (depending on water quality & usage).
- Fits For Most Faucets ┅ We have adapters to fit standard male（55/64-Inch x 27 thread）, standard female(15/16-inch x 27 thread), G1/2 male（1/2-inch x 14 thread,the outside threaded diameter is about 20mm）threaded faucets, and 15mm~21mm outlet diameter faucets. Replacement Filter Element:B01HW20WR4.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
MANCEL Home Kitchen Faucet Water Filter System
Type:Sink Faucet water filter
Color: Chrome, Zinc coating
Material :ABS plastic
Include:Faucet Water Filter , Cartridge
Flow Rate: 0.2MPa
Suitable Temperature: < 55℃
Service Life: 3-6 Months ( according to the frequency of use)
Parts of the filter
1.PP Cotton Filter
3.Antichlor (Food grade)
Why using water filter?
1.For cold and hot faucet set-It can be used on two kinds of flow, but remember do not touch the filter cartridge when filtering the hot water.
2.Remove Contaminants - MANCEL Sink Faucet Water Filter reduces contaminants like sediment, chlorine, cysts, benzene, asbestos, mercury and lead. Non-toxic KDF 55 also kills bacteria and inhibits the growth of scale, lime, mold, and fungi.
3.Health Benefits - The human body averages approximately 60% water and all of its systems depend on it to function properly.
4.Our Environment - As our demand on natural resources grows, so does our responsibility to make a difference. By switching from bottled water to faucet filtered water, you'll get 500 gallons of clean filtered water a year—which is like making thousands of plastic water bottles disappear.
Which faucets can use?
Faucets with outside thread: The outside thread diameter is about 21.5mm.
Faucets with inner thread: The innner thread diameter is about 23.5mm.
Faucets without thread : The outside diameter is 15~21mm.
Top customer reviews
After researching this product I was so excited when it arrived. But three days later I still am not able to hook up my water filter. There were no directions that came with this product . I hope I don't have to hire a plumber to figure this out.
>>Convenient Life: Get the water right from the sink for cooking and drinking.
>>Improves taste - Get rid of that horrible chlorine smell and sour taste.
>>Sturdy construction- Made from durable, no-leak ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free.
>>Simple design and installation: Clean water at the flip of a switch. No bulky water pitchers that take up counter space. Filter cartridges are easy to replace.
>>Lasts 200 Liters
Not bad to try it...
The water pressure is also a concern to us. It's strong water stream through the filter. I don't want to knock it at all, but we are skeptical and wonder how much water is going through the filter. We live in AK and have super hard water.There's still has a slight taste of charcoal every time. I don't want to go back to PUR, their filter system breaks soooo easy. Weary users here!
+"Stainless steel" look is sharp
+Water pressure is great, so a glass of water fills quickly
+Easy to install
+Easy to replace filter
+Less expensive than competitors
-Made in China with obscure packaging and strangely translated text
-No filter life indicator to know when it's time to order a new one (Brita has a blinking light for this)
-Water comes out black for the first few uses
-Water tastes a bit strange already just one month in (used by two people to fill glasses/water bottles, and to fill tea kettle)
I'll probably be switching back to the slightly more expensive Brita, as for me the cons outweigh the pros. However, this filter can be a good alternative to brand name filters if you're less picky about functionality.