Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on January 18, 2018
Does the job perfectly..... why buy any other back shaver..... well happy with it and only have it 5 minutes..... smooth, hair free back and shoulders
on January 17, 2018
For so reason it's not cutting
on January 14, 2018
Gr8 seller, fast delivery, no worries. Thanx and Gr8 job.
on January 14, 2018
Works great!
on January 13, 2018
Only issue is it leaves stubble. Very tiny but still noticeable upclose or to the touch. I’ll admit it’s probably as close as you’re going to get with out a razor or chemicals products. 3 because It’s still serves its grooming purposes and does a decent job.
on January 8, 2018
Its ok, does not do well with longer hair.
on January 8, 2018
I have been using Nair and similar products for this and my skin gets inflamed and sore from it. My dermatologist got on me for using those products. I discovered the Mangroomer and gave it a try. To my surprise, it did a great job and I could reach all the spots needed. No pain or skin inflammation. Buy of the year for me.
on January 8, 2018
The bomb for shaving your own back
on January 7, 2018
My husband always wanted this particular back shaver but never came around to buying it . I finally got it for him and worth every penny . He loves it so much when he first used it he insisted I feel his back, very smooth and soft. Excellent product!
on January 7, 2018
Started out great. Easy to use. Good reach.

However the battery is no longer holding a charge after several months of use. Seems like an easy defect for the manufacturer to cure.

It is also starting to “tug” hairs which hurts. Not sure if that is due to prematurely dulling head attachment or weak battery.