Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 13, 2018
Easy to use!
on August 13, 2018
So easy to reach those tough to reach places
on August 12, 2018
Works like it should
on August 11, 2018
I hate the fact that I have to own this product for back hair-come on what cruel world do I live on when I can go bald at about 35 and by 40 have a virtual carpet growing on my back. Why my back hair bugs me I will never know thankfully it is on my back so most of the time out of sight out of mind. I would occasionally contort my body in all kinds of weird angles in an attempt to shave it with a pair of clippers or worse yet a razor. That was a mostly useless endeavor because I never could reach it all leaving a large wide soul patch down my spine, so now it looked like my back was going bald. Now on the rare occasion when I catch a glimpse of my disgusting overweight body in the mirror and want to feel a bit better about myself I break this bad boy out and go to town on my back. This product cuts down of my contortionist routine and reaches every area. It does not make me look thinner but does make removing my shirt in public a little easier.
on August 11, 2018
There’s no better groomer for the price
on August 11, 2018
This thing could trim a bear. Enough said.
on August 9, 2018
This is a very cumbersome groomer to use,takes practice to use.
on August 9, 2018
Great product and worked like advertised. I was able to shave my entire back.

I'm not sure how the other models work so I can't necessarily say this is worth the extra cost. I didn't have use the burst or the additional head that comes with it.

I didn't get any skin rash after using it.
on August 6, 2018
works great
on August 6, 2018
I've tried several and this one works the best.... go slow over the skin and it works GREAT!