|Item Weight||1.95 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.8 x 6.8 x 5.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||UM012C|
MAOZUA 5MP USB Microscope 20x-300x Magnifier Video Microscope with Professional Base Stand Support Windows XP Vista Win7 Win8 Win10 Mac
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5.0 Megapixels, up to 20x optical zoom, and up to 300x digital magnification, you can use it for coins, hair, card, plants and lot of other small objects;
- It is very easy to use that you simply connect it to a computer through the USB port, the image is projected onto your computer screen by using software that comes with the microscope, rather than looking through an eyepiece;
- Can be used on most computers and tablets supporting Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/Mac 10.6 or above;
- 8 LED lights with brightness adjustment control enables you to get enough lighting to see and offer you an excellent image quality;
- With Measurement function. (If your device doesn't have CD drive, please contact us, we can send the software to you)
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This USB microscope has an 5.0 megapixel sensor inside and an optical magnifier that can adjust from 20x (for basic inspection) to 300x (for detailed inspection).
8 LEDs are angled right onto whatever you're examining so you get enough lighting to see, and are smoothly adjustable via a dial on the side.
Image Sensor: 5.0 megapixel(Real Resolution)
Manual Focus from 0 mm to 150 mm
Video Capture Resolution: 1280x960
Still Image Capture Resolution: 2592x1944,2048x1536,1600x1200,1280x960
Video Format: AVI
Photo Format: JEPG
Light Source: 8 LED(adjustable by control wheel)
Magnification Ratio: 20x - 300x
USB port powered (5V DC)
Bundle Software : MicroCapture Pro
Operation System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/Mac 10.6 or above.
Size: Microscope: 110mm(L)x33mm(R)
Professional stand: 165mm(L)x118mm(W)x12mm(H)
OSD language: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
It's perfect for electronics hacking, rework,soldering, inspection, and soon you'll find yourself pulling it out to look and photograph all sort of cool small stuff around your lab and home.
Very easy to use:
There are only 3 basic components easy to be assembled:
The microscope, microscope holder, and stand.
Once assembling the microscope, just plug it in to a USB port on your computer, install the software, and you can enjoy using it.
(The stand's white base provides an excellent background for your specimens.)
WindowsXP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/Mac 10.6 or above.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hitman Pro did interfere with me changing the capture resolution (it was stuck on 640x480 and very pixelated, but I guessed it was some other software doing it). I uninstalled HMP and was able to snap pictures at 2592x1944. Took pictures of spider silk and was able to get an impressive resolution of about 10 microns (and of course I put a penny under it at a lower res to keep it all in frame). It doesn't have any aperture control like a standard microscope, so there's not much depth of field, but you can't beat the "fun of learning" value for the price.
The base is weighty and solid. The 8-LED lighting is very bright. Also has a control on the USB cord to raise/lower light and a button to snap pictures. The software is basic and decent, but you can use any video capture software to view objects with this device. MicroCapture Pro's advantage is it allows you to calibrate to an included ruler, so you can see the effective magnification, and then measure, with the mouse, the objects you photograph. I was able to get magnification of about 88x, optical, and as stated, discern "bits of stuff" on a micron scale. They say 300x, but that is probably with digital interpolation, which is just blowing up the size, not the details.
If you're buying this for yourself or your kids, I think you'll enjoy it and feel satisfied with the results vs. money spent to achieve them.
Mac software says it is for OS X 10.6-10.8 however I'm using it on a 5K iMac running 10.10.5 without issues so far (except the button for taking pictures on the usb cable doesn't work, you have to use the software to take pictures, which i find works better anyway as you can see what you're taking a picture of.)
I like using it with an external light source instead of the build in LEDs as the built-in ones shine directly down and can show in the pictures, depending on the objects you're zooming in on.
- Depth of Focus, well above par for the microscope type.
- Measurement, Excellent! The software has the ability to perform continuous measurement, line, 3 point angle, and radius or diameter of a circle.
- Photo and Video capability
- Calibration ruler with various geometries
- Measurement to 10um!!!
- For the cost, there is no complaint
- Ability to turn off certain sections of the lighting
- Live measurement
So far, this is the most one of the most impressive units available, used for a variety of tasks with and without stand. Really good buy if you need an inexpensive microscope with tons of capability.
I purchased a slightly less expensive USB scope for myself and had no problems using it with MAC or Windows, and only a slight hiccup getting a connector so I could use it with my android tablet.
Most recent customer reviews
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.