3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
MARATHON CL030027 Atomic Wall Clock with 8 Timezones, Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Date in Silver - Batteries Included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGHLY LEGIBLE DISPLAY: Features large, easy to read 2" high display
- SELF-SETTING/ADJUSTING: Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST's Colorado Atomic Clock
- 12 OR 24 HOUR: Choose to display the time in 12 or 24 hour format, also shows indoor/outdoor temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 8 TIME ZONES: Choose to display the time in 8 different time zones with option to turn Daylight Savings Time on or off
- WIRELESS WEATHER SENSOR- Measures indoor or outdoor environmental conditions with precision and accuracy. The sensor features a compact size, weather-resistant design and integrated mounting options.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Marathon's Atomic Digital Clock with Indoor and Outdoor temperature can be wall mounted or displayed on a desktop with its built-in foldable stand, making it ideal for home, office and workstation settings. Information displayed includes: calendar, clock and temperature - all seen with one quick glance. The atomic feature calibrates time signals and self-adjusts automatically. One wireless remote sensor is included to monitor indoor / outdoor temperatures in Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used a competitors clocks and have not had one that worked for even two years. I went through 3 of them. They were cheaper, set up was easier, but I was getting tired of replacing them when they broke. Sensors for temperature stopped working on all of them. It was time to try something new. The biggest question for me is whether or not this clock will last longer than the competition, especially given the additional cost. Build quality appears to be better, but only time will tell how long it will last. I guess I have to say if and/or when the clock breaks that this review is ....."to be continued".
What I can say for now is that I heartily endorse Marathon's customer service.
This clock has a simple reset button that does all that work for you. It also has an indicator to show whether or not you are getting the necessary radio reception, with the LaCrosse you never knew. So this clock gets my vote for ease of use!!!
I did have a problem with the setup. It was easy enough to set the DST and select the time zone. The other atomic clocks I have bought did take some time to sync to the NIST radio signal so I wanted to get a jump on it by setting the date and time manually and then letting the unit more accurately set the time once the radio signal finally kicked in. I spent about 20 frustrating minutes attempting to do this and it did not allow me to set the date or time manually. I finally gave up and just put the clock on the wall to see if it did sync. After about an hour, I checked and everything was fine! The thing is to just set the DST and time zone and let it do its thing. Why I couldn't manually set the date or time is beyond me but I still give this a 5 star rating.
I downgraded the overall rating to 3 because when the clock and remote sensor are in the same place, the two temperatures differ by 2-3 degrees. For the price I paid, I don't expect this item to be 100% accurate, but I think the two temperature readings should be about the same when the main unit and the remote unit are in the same place.