Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Package Quantity: 1|Color: Black|Change
Price:$7.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 612 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 637 reviews
on April 25, 2015
This is hands down the best timer on the market. Curiously, some people have complained about the very aspects that in fact make this a great timer. Some said it is "too loud." This is preposterous. Being not loud enough is what makes ninety-five percent of timers complete failures. If you set a timer for say fifteen minutes, what are you going to do - stand in the kitchen for fifteen minutes staring at the timer, waiting for it to go off. No - you go about your business. But if you're in another room you want to be able hear the timer.

Then several people said "you can't turn it off." Huh? What? Are these folks escapees from the Funny Farm? You just push the Red button once and it stops - it's called a . . . er, "Start/Stop" button. It has three simple buttons, and if you hold down the "Minutes" button it shoots up very fast to whatever number of minutes you want.

All in all, this looks good, and works perfectly. After I got the first one, I went back and bought three more for future reference, that's how good this is, and on top of everything it's very inexpensive.
on December 22, 2014
When I'm grilling, I'll often repeat a timed action (3 minutes, flip the burgers, 3 minutes check the burgers, etc). One feature that I like about this timer is that when a countdown finishes, it defaults to the last time setting, making it really easy to do another interval of the same time.
on September 19, 2014
Well made devices. Found alarm a bit loud at the desk so place a small piece of masking tape over to lower.
on September 23, 2014
Perfect - seems very well made with a powerful magnet on the rear that holds it in place.
Alarm is loud enough to be heard outside the kitchen.
on October 29, 2014
I wanted two simple, inexpensive timers that could count seconds up or down and stop and reset easily for timed games for two players. This works perfectly, and seems very sturdy. I am very happy with this purchase.
on September 7, 2014
This timer is nice and simple. The magnet on the back is super powerful. The sound is clear and a good volume (not too terribly loud, not too quiet). It has worked well for us.
on October 1, 2014
Convenient size and easy to read. Used in my dental office to time set of impression materials.Magnet a plus as it enabled keeping timer above work space and out of way.
on February 19, 2015
Bought three of these to use for brewing coffee in various places: one at work, one at home, and one for on the go. At home I primarily use it for the french press (usually 4-5 minutes), but I also use it for my aeropress (~30 seconds). It's a solid little timer with a loud alarm so you won't miss it when it goes off. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is for no volume control, and the timer can only be set counting up so if you miss your desired setting you have to reset it and start over. Even if that happens it's not too big of deal as setting the time in this manner is pretty quick and easy. Also has an excellent clip/magnet/stand on the back for attaching to stove tops or refrigerators, clipping on non-magnetic surfaces, or standing on counter-tops or tables.

TL;DR - Great little timer with few frills.
on November 30, 2014
Great product...it does what it says it is supposed to...very easy to use and portable. I find that I use the timer in a 100 different ways, from baking to just dedicating "20 minutes" to this or that.
on April 6, 2016
For the most part, I like this timer. The buttons are large and easy to use, the sound is loud enough (i can hear it over my 4 kids) but not annoying, and the magnet is strong- doesn't slide. There is a design flaw though. It has a clip on the back and the timer tips when I push the stop/start button. Many times, I inadvertently knock the timer off the magnetic surface if I am not careful how much force I use to stop/start the timer. Who remembers to be careful all the time when using a timer? I wonder how much longer it'll hold up since it is only plastic. The magnet is adhered onto this clip so I can't remove the clip without losing the magnet. If the clip was removed, I'd give it 5 stars.
review image