Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on August 5, 2017
Super accurate and reliable thanks to the Swiss quartz. Marathon has a great history with military spec watches. Lume is bright and stays bright for quite long. Watch looks similar to other Military Type II models. Just wish there was a similar automatic/metal version. Great beater watch, buy it!
review image review image
on June 11, 2017
Looks good, works great, very comfortable on the wrist. Might buy a second one!
on January 2, 2017
Awesome watch! This is the second one I've owned.
on December 31, 2016
We received the watch in the time frame promised and it is exactly what my husband wanted. He is thrilled with it -- thus I am as well.
on December 30, 2016
Great watch, great price!!
on October 28, 2016
Arrived on time . Nice watch,for my son in-law
( Veterans Day ) Thank-you, very good quality.
Paul Whiteaker
on September 18, 2016
Crystal was scratched upon receipt. I have two other Marathons, and was looking forward to a third...retuned watch.
on July 28, 2016
i was looking for a watch on which i could easily change time zones. that is possible with this 12-hour bezel -- which most watches do not have. as an added bonus, this watch is thin and light, so fits my small (female) wrists. watch bands are also easily interchangeable. i love it!
on July 16, 2016
Well, it's better than the us issue watch i got in the early 90s. But not by much. A really cheapo watch. Hopefully the tritium bars last a few weeks. I have nothing against cheap watchseekus. But this cheap watch cost as much as a quartz Hamilton or Tissot or two Orient automatics! Oh well. I have an expensive chintz conversation piece. I was going to send it to my marine daughter, since supply servants never get these to to marines/ soldiers. But she already has a much better get shock at 1/3 the price.
on July 13, 2016
Searched out this watch. Had one (without the date) while deployed in Iraq. Loved it, stood up to many tough situations. Bought this one (with the date) and have a luke-warm/hatred feelings about it. When it is not being sent in for warranty work, it does what is supposed to do, but don't get too comfortable, it will be back in the shop in no time. I thought it would work MUCH better in non-tactical/combat situations, but alas I was wrong. I have had to send it in for warranty work not long after purchase due to a bad seal (moisture under the glass). Now I have to see if I can get it fixed again because the stem is broke. That is two things in two years, under garrison (non-combat) conditions!!!! Not Impressed. Expensive glowing watch!!! Recommend looking at other styles, maybe even brands.