MARBLEWORKS Marble Run Starter Set by Discovery Toys
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Connect 46 colorful pieces in different ways for an infinite number of raceway configurations.
- Foster creativity and experimentation. Promote visualization, spatial thinking skills, and logical reasoning ability. Explore positional concepts: in, out, on, drop, down, under & through. Demonstrate the law of gravity and how to alter speed and movement. Understand the concept of object permanence, as marbles travel in and out the tubes. Develop hand-eye coordination and visual tracking skills. Predict which marble will finish first.
- Complete the Set with MARBLEWORKS® WILD RIDE, MARBLEWORKS® CRANK-IT UP, and the MARBLEWORKS® ADD-ON accessories. All three are also sold on Amazon!
- Additional MARBLEWORKS® Brand Marbles, designed exclusively for Marbleworks Sets, are also sold on Amazon.
- Made from High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), which is durable, impact resistant, and produces a glossy appealing look. BPA Free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Connect colorful tubes, chutes and bases together in different ways to create an infinite number of raceway configurations. As the marbles speed through the course, children learn about the laws of gravity, object permanence and cause and effect.
Marbleworks Marble Run products inspire girls AND boys to pursue higher education in the fields of engineering, math and technology.
Made of High Impact Polystyrene, which is durable, impact resistant, and produces a nice glossy look. 46 colorful tubes, chutes and bases, 10 marbles. Colors may vary. BPA Free.
from 5 years and up
The Starter Set
Connect 46 colorful pieces in different ways for an infinite number of raceway configurations. Foster creativity and experimentation.
Promote visualization, spatial thinking skills, and logical reasoning ability. Explore positional concepts: in, out, on, drop, down, under & through. Demonstrate the law of gravity and how to alter speed and movement.
- Understand the concept of object permanence, as marbles travel in and out the tubes.
- Develop hand-eye coordination and visual tracking skills.
- Predict which marble will finish first.
- Dr. Toy's 100 Best Classic Toys
- Dr. Toy's 100 Best Toys
- Scholastic's Parent & Child Teacher's Picks Award
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a pre-school teacher wanting to add STEM learning as part of my curriculum Marbleworks was a perfect addition to my classroom. I demonstrated to my 5 year olds how to do the basic assembling ( putting the base pieces on the bottom, etc….) and within moments a couple of the children in the class understood the basics of engineering this toy. As the weeks have gone by, this is still a popular toy in my classroom. The children who have mastered it work with the children who are still learning how to build it. I love the team building that this project creates in the classroom. When completed and marbles are run through down it, it leads to discussions on gravity and other science theories. Now the children work together to assemble this on their own. They love making different combinations with the pieces. Not only is this toy educational, IT'S FUN!
I'm happy to say that I've upgraded my review from a 3 to 5 stars. I was contacted by the seller after my purchase to see if I was satisfied. I told them my issue and they, without hesitation, sent me a brand new set out (arrived quickly, two days later). Super happy! I just wish the settings on Amazon was a little more helpful in resolving this type of issue. Oh, and my 3 year old son has been playing with this set daily since we got it 3 weeks ago.