|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||9 x 8 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight||0.3 Kilograms|
MARCHWAY 2L/2.5L/3L TPU Hydration Bladder, Tasteless BPA Free Water Reservoir Bag with Insulated Tube for Hydration Pack for Cycling, Hiking, Running, Climbing, Biking
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TPU Bladder and TPU Tube: TPU material water bladder is cleaner, more flexible and cold resistant than other materials. The thickness of 0.4 mm makes it more resistant to pressure, abrasion and puncture. TPU tube has excellent elasticity and bending resistance which makes it easier to adjust position without kinking when drinking and keeps the water flowing smoothly.
- Quick Release Insulated Tube: Shutoff valve prevents the bladder from leaking after the tube is detached, convenient for filling, cleaning and storage. Tube is covered with an insulating waterproof Neoprene sleeve to prevent water in tube from freezing in winter and from overheating by direct sunlight in summer, keeping water fresh and cool.
- 360 Rotatable Soft Bite Valve: You do not have to bend over or bend the tube too much, can drink easily in the normal position. On-Off valve controls the opening and closing of water flow, no water drips when valve is closed. Tube head can be dismantled for easy tube cleaning. Soft silicone mouthpiece makes the water flow fast, you can suck water simply by biting. Dust cap protects mouthpiece from dust and dirt.
- Large Opening for Easy Filling: The opening with an inner diameter of 3.35 inches makes it easier to clean, dry and add ice cubes. You can fill water directly without taking the bladder out of the backpack. Center baffle on bladder helps limit the sloshing of water, keeps bladder flat for easy loading into the backpack.
- Versatility: The upper hook and lower handle around the opening allow the bladder to be fixed in the bag in multiple ways, compatible with most hydration backpacks. Frees your hands while drinking, keeps you hydrated when backpacking, jogging, hunting, motorcycling, camping, skiing and snowboarding.
From the brand
Hands Free Drinking in Adventures with MARCHWAY Hydration Pack Bladder
The most important thing you need to carry when heading out for a full day of adventure is water. But when you’re out on the trail, the last thing you want to do is stop. You want to push your limits, stay focused and keep your pace up. You need hassle-free and hands-free hydration. No need to carry a water bottle again, this water storage bladder exactly meets your request, ideal for your mountain biking, fishing, trekking, canoeing and traveling.
Cleaning: Before the first use, fill the bladder with dish soap or baking soda and warm water, run the liquid through the tube and mouthpiece, let them sit for 2 hours and then pour out the liquid. Rinse them all several times with only water and let them air dry. Storage: Empty the water, rinse clean and make sure it is completely dry before storing.
Premium Material & Thoughtful Design
- Both hydration reservoir and hose are made of military grade TPU that is cleaner, softer and more folding resistant than ordinary EVA or PVC material.
- Quick release auto locking connection system prevents the bladder from leaking when hose is removed, making filling and storage more convenient without dragging the long hose. Just press the button to connect/disconnect hose to bladder.
- There is a welded partition in the middle of the bladder which can limit water sloshing, maintain balance and keep a slim low profile.
- Wide screw cap allows for easy filling, cleaning and drying. The silicone sealing gasket on the cap is coated with matting film to make the twisting smooth.
- Rigorous welding process enables the bladder bag to withstand up to 130 pounds of pressure.
- The 2.5 or 3 liter capacity can replenish enough water, you can fill it up or half as needed.
Unique Practical Drinking Tube
- Bite valve is angled and is 360 degrees rotatable, allowing you to drink in a natural posture. You just need to gently bite the mouthpiece and suck. The fast-flow valve delivers water effortlessly and has a protective cap to keep dust out.
- ON/OFF lever under the mouthpiece can open or close the water flow. Close the valve when not drinking to prevent the mouthpiece from leaking due to accidental squeezing.
- Pure silicone mouthpiece can quickly self-seal after every bite, eliminating annoying dripping; can endure repeated bites without tearing. Durable and long lasting.
- The Long 40 inch detachable insulated hose keeps your water cool. Thermal tape at each end prevents insulating sleeve from sliding and wearing.
- Quick release push button makes it easier to clean the mouthpiece and flush the drinking tube.
Runners, bikers, backpackers, hikers, hunters, skaters all need to recognize the signs of dehydration. Over 10% decrease in body water will cause fatigue. Timely replenishment of water is vital when you exercise.
Hydration bag and tube are both made of resilient TPU material, which is resistant to pressure, wear and impact, keeps water bag longer lasting. The plug-in connection and unique nozzle make filling and drinking easier.
Bring MARCHWAY well-designed professional drinking bladder, let’s get close to nature and enjoy the wonder outdoor sports. Your satisfaction is our greatest comfort, we will always stand behind our customers.
|Tactical Hydration Pack||Tactical Hydration Backpack|
|Recommended Usage||One Day Travel||Multi Day Travel|
|Dimensions (filled)||19 x 8.7 x 4 inches||17.7 x 10.4 x 5.1 inches|
|Bladder Capacity||100 Ounces (3 Liters)||100 Ounces (3 Liters)|
|Bag Weight||1.32 Pounds||1.95 Pounds|
|Bladder Weight||0.57 Pounds||0.57 Pounds|
Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First one arrived broken but the exchange was simple and I'm happy with the replacement
Tip: when you get a new bladder you want to fill it then dry off the outside completely and then jostle it around and hold it upside down and check it for any leaks. Then I typically drain it and re fill it with warm water and add a couple cap fulls of white vinegar and shake that around then a spoonful or two of baking soda and then seal it up and shake it around and let it sit for at least an hour. dump that out and flush out the bladder and tube. This helps to clean the inside and also remove the plastic smell/taste from a new bladder