- File Size: 1321 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Publisher: SunPalm; 2 edition (December 30, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 30, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006RTH46G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #148,656 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
MARIJUANA - Guide to Buying, Growing, Harvesting, and Making Medical Marijuana Oil and Delicious Candies to Treat Pain and Ailments Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I am new to medical cannabis as a patient. I was hoping for more info in this book but not so.
I also tried her recipes. If you are a patient don't do it! They are very weak and she is not extracting nearly all the medicine out of her buds using her methods. Cannabis is expensive and I wasted money! For comparison I have to consume 4 -5 pieces of her chocolates to get the same benefit of ONE piece using better preparation methods! Also, chocolate chips are too soft to hold up. I use a hard chocolate now and that works better.
I'm sure the author meant well but I can't recommend this book.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Pain Management
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology > Pain Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Pain Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Pharmacology > Pain Medicine