Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 150 reviews
on January 11, 2014
Great Tee Shirt and I love the words. It fits and feels great! I highly recommend it to all my Marine Brothers and Sister. Semper Fi!
on March 4, 2017
He loves it
on September 15, 2017
Not what's advertised. This is the third time I recieve the wrong tshirt which is 100 cotton with a huge stretched out neck, not what's being advertised 50/50 cotton polyester.
on May 22, 2014
I was looking to buy a few of these for gym shirts but the material is cheap and the logo and print work is cheap looking. The EGA is not crisp in detail. The size is sized like those green PT shorts you get issued and have to wear in bootcamp so I guess it could complete the whole 1970's & 80's ensemble with the shorts. The material that the shirt is made out of is very thin and cheap in such that it doesn't take much to be able to see through it.
on September 29, 2014
I love this shirt. My dad gave me the same one years ago when I was around 10. It got old so I wanted to get another one. I was so excited when I found this. However it is very big. I got the smallest size they had, a small. It is WAAAY too big! I'm 19 and have an average size body. Maybe even a little larger. I'm deff not scrawny/ stick skinny. I wish they had an extra small. Then it'd be perfect!
on February 10, 2014
Let me begin by saying that I was expecting a poor Quality shirt for the price. I was surprised that the shirt fits perfect & has No Faded colors, & the Free Shipping was great. I placed my order Late Saturday Night & I received it by Wednesday's mail delivery by USPS.
on September 29, 2015
I put this shirt on and instantly felt like a Greek God.
on February 19, 2016
Love the shirt. My Senior Drill instructor shouted this nearly non-stop when I was in boot camp. Great memories!
on March 9, 2016
Nice quality material, and has not shrunk in the washer or dryer after months.
on May 7, 2014
Shirt arrived today on time. The shirt is very thin, so is perfect for the gym, for hikes, etc... The color is o.k, but the prints seems to be a whole lot smaller than what the picture depicts. I ordered an XL, so maybe thats why. The shirt also seems to be a little long. I am 5'7 and the shirts lenght is about mid ass, however the shirt is o.k

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.