MARRIKAS 1000TC HUNGARIAN GOOSE DOWN PILLOW KING SINGLE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One Pillow (1) KING 20x36 Pillow
- 36 Ounces of White Hungarian Goose Down Fill
- 1000 TC White Cotton Check Covering
- 650 Fill Power
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It has been heaven to sleep on and is exactly what I needed. My spouse loved it so much we ordered her one. An from here on is why it doesn't get a far star review :(
The second pillow has FAR less stuffing then the original. It is actually a bit under-stuffed. It goes floppy and flat and instead of heaven it is more like neck pain. I feel odd about returning an item I have slept on, so it feels like a very expensive mistake.
So like the title says... great pillow if you get a good one. The first pillow was great so I couldn't rate it a 1 star... I thought splitting the difference was fair.
1. Pillows in and of themselves seem fine in terms of construction.
2. 1000TC cover - beyond its ability to keep the down from wandering outside, it's not of much interest to me as I use a pillow case.
3. Picture is not so accurate, I ordered two pillows and neither of them look that poofy. Just to satisfy my curiosity, I weighed them on my digital scale. One pillow was almost 39oz and the other almost 40oz. Give 6oz (which is more than fair) for the cover material, and you end up with a net down weight of almost 33oz and almost 34oz. May not seem like a lot, but when you are talking down, it's nothing to sneeze at, and well short of 36oz.
4. All of the above said, even at 34oz-ish, a high thread count, white Hungarian goose down pillow for $134 is a pretty darn good price.
-1 star for the weight discrepancy between both the pillows themselves and the advertised amount.
So.. as an alternative! If you are looking for something that is a medium body, which I was, that conforms to you ( I like wrapping this around the back of my head/back, as a side sleeper, and kind of smashing a bit under my head for lift) try Costco for Charisma pillows.. I bought a 'luxury down alternative pillow' pack of 2 king for $19.87 and LOVE them! 400 thread count egyptian, with a down pillow feel. The item number was 595357 which does NOT come up on their website. Just saw them there last week. GOOD LUCK! Pillows are like wine.. different tastes for everyone!
Got two of them and very happy to sleep with them.
Large king sized however very compressible with the weight of my head and in fact very comfy to keep it over by head which I do sometimes.
36 Ounces if you stack 3 on top of each other, maybe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Queen size is much plumper than King, which is disappointing. Would buy another Queen if available.Published 18 months ago by Conrad J.
This pillow is okay, was fair for about the first month and then it started to really bother me. I'm a back and side sleeper, and I started to get slight headaches in the morning... Read morePublished 21 months ago by steven
Made a dandy birthday gift, with the recipient pleased with the quality. The only reason for the 4 star rating is that it wasn't quite as firm as expected. Read morePublished on August 25, 2014 by Oly
This pillow is reminiscent of some of the pillows I used while traveling at 5 star hotels.
I travel a lot for work and I'm picky about my pillows. Read more
I had a 15 year old mixed down pillow that had grown quite flat. I decided to treat myself to a high thread count 100% goose down pillow.... Read morePublished on August 5, 2014 by miniartist