Consider these available items
MARS HYDRO Reflector 480W Led Grow Light for Indoor Plants Bloom Veging Flowering Full Spectrum Grow light for Hydroponics Greenhouse
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Light Source type||LED|
|Item Weight||8.82 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||25.79 x 12.8 x 2.36 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Booming Light for Growing: switch between grow/bloom mode, provides full spectrum for vegetables, flowers and aquatic plants. Take care of all stages of plants’ growing by using different types of natural sunlight.
- ENERGY-SAVING: Unique design of reflecting blades enable 480W MarsHydro lights to generate lighting beams that are same efficacious as traditional 650-720W HPS/HID lights.
- SAFE-USE: plug in and turn on. With the design of separate integrated circuit board and heat sink, damage of one component will not cause fatal problem to the whole set. The high speed heat dissipating fans work efficiently to cool down the Lights and make no noise.
- REFLECTOR-SERIES:reflector LED grow light idea choice for small growers,greenhouse & vegetables lover,480W light Perfect for Auto flower system 2'x 3'coverage for all seedling,growth and flowering stages.
- Satisfaction Guarantee:3 years authentic warranty with the support of service center in California.30 days money back without reason if light had any problem. Any others question contact to us ,8 working hours reply service.
Top rated from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Reflector 240W||Reflector 480W||Reflector 720W||Reflector 960W||Pro II Epistar 600W||Pro II Cree 600W|
|PPFD Value at 12”||712μmol/s per square||1018μmol/s per square||1202μmol/s per square||1604μmol/s per square||960μmol/s per square||1635μmol/s per square|
|PPFD Value at 15”||579μmol/s per square||848μmol/s per square||970μmol/s per square||1376μmol/s per square||730μmol/s per square||1440μmol/s per square|
|PPFD Value at 18”||477μmol/s per square||680μmol/s per square||873μmol/s per square||1200μmol/s per square||541μmol/s per square||1400μmol/s per square|
|Lumen||4459Lm±5%@AC120V 4325Lm±5%@AC240V||8803Lm±5%@AC120V 8746Lm±5%@AC240V||13082Lm±5%@AC120V 12795Lm±5%@AC240V||21585Lm±5%@AC120V 20934Lm±5%@AC240V||8451Lm±5%@AC120V 8275Lm±5%@AC240V||20047Lm±5%@AC120V 19365Lm±5%@AC240V|
|Certificate||ETL, CE, RoHS||ETL, CE, RoHS||ETL, CE, RoHS||ETL, CE, RoHS||ETL, CE, RoHS||ETL, CE, RoHS|
|Daisy Chain & Discreet Package||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|3 Years Maintenance||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Item Size (inch)||12"x12"x2"||23"x10"x2"||28"x10"x2"||26"x21"x2"||23"x14"x6"||20"x13"x5"|
|Net Weight (pound)||5.51||9.92||14.77||16.98||12.13||22.05|
Wide coverage for your plants
Coverage: Veg: 3.5ft x 5.5ft; flowering: 2ft x 3ft
Max Yield: 1.5g/watt
PPFD: 680 at 18 inches height
Replace HID/MH: 250W
Draw Power: 110V/190W±5% / 220V/187W±5%
Lumen Output: 9040 lumen
lumen Spectrum: 430-440nm, 450-475nm, 620-630nm, 650-670nm, white, IR 730nm
High PPFD to get high yield
PPFD Value at 12” : 1018μmol/s per square
PPFD Value at 15” : 848μmol/s per square
PPFD Value at 18” : 680μmol/s per square
- 1 x MARSHYDRO 480W LED
- 1 x Power Cord ( 6.67ft /200cm )
- 1 x Hanging kits
- 1 x instruction manual
- Indoors use only,not water-proof
- Maintain stable voltage to avoid any damaged to light fixture.
- Do not look at the light directly when it is ON. It is bright.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Two Switches: Veg Switch and Flower Switch
- There are 2pcs dim IR led bulbs. They can work normally.
- Three years maintenance service.
- Model: MARSHYDRO Reflector 480W LED Grow Light
- Replace HPS/HID/MH: 250watt
- LED Brand: EPISTAR
- Certification: CE und RoHS
- Coverage Area Flower: Up to 2ft x 3ft C
- overage Area Veg: Up to 3.5ft x 5.5ftP
- AR at 18'' Height: 680 umolsL
- umen Output: 9040 lumenN
- umber of led bulbs: 96pcsN
- umber of fan: 2pcs
- Actual Wattage: 207w/110v, 203W/220V
- Amp Draw: 1.93A/110V, 0.9A/220V
- Unit Dimensions: 22x10x2 inches
- Net Weight: 10lbs/4.5KG
- Heat Output: 467BTU
- Led View Angle: 90°/120°Mixed
- Input Voltage: 85V-265V(AC)
- Frequency Range: 56-60Hz
- Life Rating: 50000-100000 hours
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another thing I learned is that if you have both the veg and flower switches on for flowering (recommended by Mars), having the veg switch on provides too much blue light, which keeps the plants from stretching. This is good if your grow space is confined height-wise, but otherwise you want some stretching as it develops and exposes more bud sights to the light. Having just the flower switch on cuts out the blue light, but isn't even close to enough power to develop massive buds. I also experienced a lot more leaves on the colas, which made trimming take much longer. And regardless of any of this, after studying spectrums a bit more, I discovered that calling LED lights in this price range "full spectrum" is bs, period. I was not impressed with the light penetration either.
All that said, the light did a decent job. The buds were very frosty and the terpene development was good. And of course you save on energy. But if you're serious grower who's looking not just for heat management and energy savings compared to an HPS, but massive yields as well, don't make the same mistake I did and buy "blurple" lights, shell out some more money for an actual full spectrum light such as the Electric Sky by Green Sunshine Company or the Spider series from Fluence. I went with the former and all I can say is wow!!!
2 480w Reflector
1 240w Reflector
1 720w Reflector
1 600w ECO
1 300w Classic Mars Hydro , proven effective n a wonderful value @ 65.99 $ a lot say it’s one of the best bang for the buck , lookout for Review Conpare Report after this Baby runs a couple weeks
Not long after I received this light I got an adorable Email from the company in "Chinglish" lol, stating helpful specifications of sorts, that made it read like a 3rd grader wrote it up. I nearly sent them a letter back stating I'd be happy to proof read (or edit) their out going Emails to consumers, etc. for some stock in their company or something lol. Even the titling of this listing on Amazon is misspelled, etc.
This light had no problem bringing out 9-fingered leaves from my new Indicas in no time. Though I'm still in vegging (ATM), I will post additional pics of the finished product later (if I'm able). You absolutely need to have a pair of shades (such as the Apollo UV400) to eliminate the brightness while working around this light, or you'll wreck your eyeballs off. L.B. ~ Oregon.