Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
MARSWELL High-quality LED Strip Lights Pure White 6000K-6500K High CRI 80+ SMD5630 Non-waterproof
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is a multi listing of our Color+ LED strip lights which feature a CRI of 80 or above, available in warm, neutral, and pure white.
- Our LED strips use good quality emitters that reproduce colours accurately and pleasantly thanks to their relatively high CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of 80+. This means that, while they are slightly more expensive than the competition, they do not give off a greenish cast. This is great not only for home use, but also for photographers who wish to use these strips to light their subjects, as skin tones look natural and vibrant. Each strip is supplied as a single 5m length.
- These LED strips are extremely versatile and can be fitted almost anywhere with ease, making them perfect for various home-lighting scenarios and of course DIY projects. Just make sure the surface onto which you mount them is clean, smooth, and dry.
- Colour Temperature:Warm White: 3100k | Neutral White: 4200k | Pure White: 6200k. Colour Rendering Index (CRI): 80+ (81 typical for Warm White, 84 for Neutral White, and 85 for Pure White). Note: Colour temperature can vary about 5% depending on the batch from the factory, though we try our best to keep it consistent.
- Length: 5M/Reel. LED Emitters (per 5m length):300leds. Lumens: 45-55lm per LED. Voltage:DC12V. Current (per isolated meter*): 1.5A. Power Consumption (per 5m length): 60W (varies depending on power supply voltage and working current). Emitter Type:SMD5630. Package include: 1 x 5M LED Strip Light
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Note: Colour temperature can vary about 5% depending on the batch from the factory, though we try our best to keep it consistent.
*Please note that the total power consumption of a single uncut 5m length will be lower than powering five 1m lengths individually. This is because there is a voltage drop from the start of a strip to its end, due to the copper traces not being able to handle such high current without resistance. This is not unusual for LED strips and is easy to rectify by either powering it from both ends or by running some additional wiring to help carry the current.
Also, please note that as these strips are high brightness, they do get warm. This is normal, although if you have the option then mounting them to a metallic surface to help dissipate the heat will improve their longevity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought two strips (one "Neutral White" and one "Pure White") These are Super bright even when run at only 9v and only produce a trivial amount of heat at 9v. When run at the full 12V and it hurts your eyes to look at (but adds a lot more heat)
Only issue I had was ONE of the LEDs (out of two strips or 600 individual LEDs) was soldered slightly off center and at a slight angle, maybe 15°, which most people wouldn't even notice. Took 30 seconds to resolder it and it was all good.