Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
MARSWELL CRI 90+ LED Strip Lights Pure White SMD5630 Non-waterproof
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is a multi listing of our Color+ LED strip lights which feature a CRI of 90 or above, available in warm, neutral, and pure white. Please note: we suggest you use 10A or 15A dimmer to control this 90+ LED Strip Light, not use 5A dimmer.
- Our LED strips use good quality emitters that reproduce colours accurately and pleasantly thanks to their relatively high CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of 90+. This means that, while they are slightly more expensive than the competition, they do not give off a greenish cast. This is great not only for home use, but also for photographers who wish to use these strips to light their subjects, as skin tones look natural and vibrant. Each strip is supplied as a single 5m length.
- These LED strips are extremely versatile and can be fitted almost anywhere with ease, making them perfect for various home-lighting scenarios and of course DIY projects. Just make sure the surface onto which you mount them is clean, smooth, and dry.
- Colour Temperature:Warm White: 3000k-3500k | Neutral White: 4000k-4500k | Pure White: 6000k-6000k. Colour Rendering Index (CRI): 90+. Note: Colour temperature can vary about 5% depending on the batch from the factory, though we try our best to keep it consistent.
- Length: 5M/Reel. LED Emitters (per 5m length):300leds. Lumens: 45-55 lm per LED. Input Voltage: DC 12V. Current (5M): 2A-2.5A. Power Consumption (per 5m length): 60W (varies depending on power supply voltage and working current). Emitter Type:SMD5630. Package include: 1 x 5M LED Strip Light
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Note: (if you choose waterproof led strip,please consider this info for reference) 1, warm white-2800K-3200K waterproof by silicon glue, its color temperature would be changed into 3500K-4000K. 2, natural whtie-4000K-4500K waterproof by silicon glue, its color temperature would be changed into 5000K-5500K.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tech specs: these are a standard 3-LED and 1 resistor setup, which is 390 ohms. This nets us ~31 mA to be evenly shared with amongst the 3. However, at 12 V, about 60% of the power is dissipated by the resistors making the strip fairly warm, but safe in an aluminum channel.
The segments are actually 50 mm, which is good since 2" is 50.8 mm. If you cut a 14" strip of aluminum channel, 7 segments, you'll have 2.8 mm buffer if you under cut by accident.
I eventually plan to convert these over to a constant current driver by replacing the resistor with a 0 ohm jumper, but until then these will work very well. At full draw, a 16" strip, 3 strips of 8 LEDs, drew 627 mA @ 12 V, aka ~7.5 W off my bench power supply. Even with a white diffuser installed, it was enough light to adequately/comfortably light a 10'x10' on its own.
At 5 meters, or 100 count of 50 mm strips, I don't want to know how bright these are if you just flip the switch on.
As to the CRI claims--I don't have a meter for this, wish I did. But photographing a color calibration standard after manually adjusting the white balance on my Canon DSLR shows that there are some significant differences from lights with well established CRI values. I don't think these are really a 90 CRI based on that.