Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 8, 2011
I recently purchased the MASH 5x2 Way Marbleizing Dotting Tool Pen Set for Nail Art and am extremely happy with this product. The pens have a neat wavy design encased in thick, clear acrylic. The tips are well secured in the shaft and feel like they will last for years. The tips range in size from minuscule to very large. The pens themselves feel very nice in the hand, and the length makes it easy to grip comfortably without having to either cramp or stretch to maintain control. They come in a simple plastic sleeve that has a flip and tuck closure. Very compact, and easy to keep them together. Having ten tips on five rods is a great convenience as well.
26 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on February 2, 2012
I have never ever been able to draw very well so when I saw a video about "dotting tools" for your nails I was curious so I purchased these dotting tools from MASH and lo and behold I can make the cutest lil flower designs on my nails. My nails are natural so I thought I may not be able to make them look as good as a professional manicure or acyrlic nails but they work great...my friends are very impressed with my new found "talent" and have asked me to show them. I recommended this product. Great for girls night get together to do our nails and stuff (don't forget the wine....snicker*)
12 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2012
I am new to nail stamping and nail art. I've watched a lot of youtube nail art videos and many use dotting tools. I ordered this set and am very happy with it. The five tools have five different sized balls on one end, five of the same sized ball on the other end. I used them for the first time and they were great, very easy to use. My nails received many compliments, some from complete strangers while shopping, so I couldn't be happier. This set was very reasonably priced and arrived quickly.
15 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2013
I already gave a review of this, but perhaps the issue is really with the store that shipped it. It was not at all what I ordered. Instead of 5x2 I received a 3 wood dotting tool with 6 different points. It's usable (which is why this isn't a 1 star) but not what I expected or ordered. I figured since it took them over a month to ship it that it would have at least some as pictured. Oh well, I only paid .97 for it and $2.95 for S&H. I guess I rightly got what I paid for. I ended up ordering Winstonia 8pcs Set Double Ended 10 Size Dotting Tools Sable Detailing Painting Brushes Pen Kit that came exactly as pictured and only cost a few bucks. It is wonderful and I would be buying Winstonia products in the near future.
on February 10, 2012
SO HAPPY with the MASH dotting tools! They came very quickly. The 5 pens all have the same size ball on one end and different sizes on the others. After purchasing a bundle art stamping kit and was completely fed up with how awful the stamps came out, I bought these so I could just make the art myself. I had previously been using a tiny brush. The difference is astounding. These dotters are awesome! They make nail art super easy and fast! I love love love these dotting tools, I highly recommend.
6 people found this helpful
on February 6, 2014
I purchased a set of these because the photograph appeared to be of plastic and metal material. What I received was very different. The handles on mine were plain, unfinished wood and metal. I kept them because I needed a practice set but I will not use them professionally. Because of the unfinished wood shaft on them, they cannot be sanitized properly for use on clients. Very unhappy with this purchase!
2 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2014
They are definitely nail dotting tools and not wood what so ever but the price is pretty expensive compared to other brands and tools currently the price is $3.99 I can't remember the price when I got them but I found a way better deal if you search up nail dotting tools it comes up maybe the first or second one, it's $1.40 and they are way more colorful and fun than these purple is my favorite color but neons can just brighten up anyone's day!

As for this review I give this product 3 stars because of the price and lack of different sized tips. I ended up getting like three small tips and two large and one thin and couple other that I cant remember but I DID get 5 dotting tools.
on September 14, 2012
I'm a big time novice to this whole nail art craze, but when my cousin started doing her own nails with all these great dots and flowers, I decided to get on board! She sent me the link to these dotting tools. These things do the job! You have to get the hang of the dotting technique, but I don't think that has anything to do with this product, it's just a new motion for newbies like me :) (And just a little tip, it works best for me when I make a puddle of nail polish, and dip the end of the dotter into it several times, to sort of 'build up' the nail polish on the tool...if I just dip it once, the nail polish seems to be too thin.) Anyway, back to the tool itself. The handle is a little slippery at times, because it's smooth acrylic. The only thing I think you would do to improve them is make the handles some sort of rubbery material, for better grip. Other than that, the dotters are great! I also love that I have 10 different options for the size of the dot. That's awesome! Good luck, newbie nail artists!
on August 3, 2012
The product is great! I got my order from MASH Nails, and while the product didn't ship on time, when I contacted the seller they were prompt and apologized right away, explaining that they were experiencing system errors and even sent a copy of what their system read. I got my product within three days, and it is exactly as described. Beautiful, and since my favorite color is purple these are a lovely find. The colors are as appears in the picture, and I am a first timer using dotting tools - let me just say I did my first use of the dotting tool on my toes and it was incredibly easy thanks to these tools. The fit nicely in the hand and dot very well. I am extremely pleased.
on March 29, 2013
as you can tell; they are supposed to be 8 different sizes - i dont really use more than 2 coz the others are soo similar in size, there is only really one bigger one which you can use for bigger designs and artwork the rest are all very small and i barely use, also the handle is a big thick or fat making it difficult to put in alot of my nailpolish bottles.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.